Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Pat!

Thank you so much!

Love the Frozen Holiday invite! :goodvibes
Frozen Holiday Premium Package - Sunday, December 21, 2014

IllumiNations Cruise - Thursday, December 18, 2014 --- It's for our 10-Year Wedding Anniversary which is on December 18th! :woohoo:

Monique

Hi Monique

Here are the invites for you, Hope you like the wording.
I can change them if needed, just let me know... thanks for requesting!

You made some lovely invites for our trip and I'd like to request one more if I could? Just managed to get our last ADR in place and I'd like to get this invite:

BOG-SLCE_zpsbbcba16b.jpg.html

It's for dinner 12/21 at 4:00 pm and it should be addressed to Julian and mention his very special birthday celebration.

Thank you so much!

PS Sorry the pic isn't posting, but it's for a BOG dinner. Thanks again!

Hiya

Here is the Be Our Guest invite, hope I got the wording right.
Thanks again for requesting!

Hi Pat,
I'm hoping for some pixie dust because I have waited until the last minute!
We leave Saturday, November 15th!

I would love to have the following:

O'hana Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Saturday, November 22nd 9:35am

Chef Mickey's Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Thursday, November 20th 8:10am

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Tuesday, November 18th 8:10am
Can you leave the word princes out as I'm not sure we will see any princes at breakfast? Thanks!

Stitch Welcome Letter:
Symon and Halli
This wasn't a surprise trip and the example I see has something about surprises. Can you replace it with something about how fun the trip is going to be and that Lilo and Stitch like to have fun. I like the part about waving if you see Stitch in the park, so please leave that.

Thanks SO much. I hope you have time in your busy schedule to accommodate this request!

hiya, worked on these for you, since you are leaving so soon!
Hope I got them all right and that the text on the stitch letter works for you now! Thanks for requesting and have a great trip!!

Hiya Kim I will gladly work on these for you but it might take a while. I will send you a PM once i have them made to please be patient! Thanks for requesting... :goodvibes
Thank you and I will wait... I appreciate you taking the time to do these for me.

These are so amazing.

Could I get one invite to wdw and then one saying goodbye?

It's for zack Tristan and Keira.

Thank you

Val

Hi Monique

Here are the invites for you, Hope you like the wording.
I can change them if needed, just let me know... thanks for requesting!

Hi, Pat!

Love the wording on the Frozen Holiday Package invite & IllumiNation cruise invite.

Thanks so much!
Monique :goodvibes

Hiya

Here is the Be Our Guest invite, hope I got the wording right.
Thanks again for requesting!

Thank you so much Pat! It's beautiful. I was thinking it could say "for your very special birthday celebration" because his actual birthday is the day before, but I know you have a lot of requests and it's fine this way too. :good vibes

Thank you again!

Thank you so much Pat! It's beautiful. I was thinking it could say "for your very special birthday celebration" because his actual birthday is the day before, but I know you have a lot of requests and it's fine this way too. :good vibes

Thank you again!

Hiya,
Changed the invite for you, hope it will work better now! :goodvibes

Hello Pat. My daughter's sweet 16 is coming up and she loves Olaf. We are taking her on a cruise in January to celebrate. Can you make a Sweet 16 birthday design with Olaf? My daughter's name is Bailey.

We will be on the Disney Dream for her birthday, so if you could tie something in with the Dream that would be great. I have seen a design for a 'Sweet 40' with Elsa and a Dream cupcake. Can you also change the design to be Sweet 16? (I really like the cupcake with the Dream decoration!)

Thank you!

Hi there

Would these designs work for you? If you want anything changed or anything else, let me know!! Thanks for requesting...

Hi Pat! I love your Frozen birthday party items! It is very generous of you to share your time and talent! Would it be ok to download and use them for my daughter's birthday party? Also, would it be ok for me to use your Olaf autograph page and add the following text OR would you please consider changing the wording on the Olaf's Warm Hugs item (Olaf-hugs1_zpseb60aa2e.jpg) to the following so we could use it for her invitation?
Do you want to paint a snowman?
We hope you can join us to celebrate
Lexi's 7th Birthday
Friday, December 5th
6:00-8:00 pm
At Shop Around the Corner

Thank you!

Hiya.

Of course you are free to use the Frozen party items, that is what they are for!!
Hope this is the page you meant.
Made you 4 versions of the same design, hope one of them will work for you!
If you need anything changed ( like, the font on one with the paint-olaf on the other invite), let me know!! :goodvibes

Hello Pat. You have already done some amazing invitations. I was wondering if I could please request a few more. All of these are to Jason and Family.

I need park invitations for all 4 parks and an invitation to Tuskerhouse for December 24, 2014 for 10:45am.

Thank you again for sharing your amazing work.

Michelle

Here are the invites, hope I got them right! and of course the invite to Tuskerhouse..
Let me know if you need changes or anything else...

Hello pat

Is it possible for you to design a invite for my son "Lewis" who is 6 years old.

I would like if possible it inviting him to WDW to stay at the Clarion Inn for his first ever visit .

He is mad about Pirates and basically anything Disney , would like to give him this as part of a surprise Christmas present.

We go on the 11th February 2015 from London Gatwick

If this is possible I would be very grateful as not very computer literate.

Any other info you might nee just let me know xx:love:

Love your designs I have seen , very talented.
Mich

Hiya, Will work on this for you later this week (was going to do this tonight but daughter is coming over )

These are so amazing.

Could I get one invite to wdw and then one saying goodbye?

It's for zack Tristan and Keira.

Thank you

Val

Hi Val,

any characters you would prefer the letters to be from?
let me know and I will work on them for you...:goodvibes

Thank you SO much! We LOVED all the invites--the one with the artist palette is our favorite:) I really appreciate you doing these for us.

Hi there

Would these designs work for you? If you want anything changed or anything else, let me know!! Thanks for requesting...

Thank you Pat! These are great!

Is there any way you can add 'Happy' to the Olaf design? (Happy Sweet 16 Bailey)? Thank you!

HI Pat!

I Think your designs are fabulous and am wondering if you wouldn't mind making some invites for me for our upcoming "Surprise Trip"?

We leave on 12/31/14 and the girls Makayla (14) and Makenzie (6) will learn about the trip on Christmas Day.

Here are a list of invites I need for both Makayla and Makenzie (you can do one and add both names) I am not picky about the design.

1/3/14 Akershus @ 6:30
1/3/14 BBB @ 2:00pm (Makenzie only)
1/4/14 Sci-Fi @ 11:45
1/5/14 Chef Mickey @ 9:15 (This is Makayla's 15th Birthday)
1/5/14 1900 Park Fare

Thank you very much!!!!

Goedenavond Pat

You have already done some amazing invites for me. I've just managed to get a last minute ADR so I'm hoping I might be able to ask you for an invite to CRT

Emily & Rory invite for CRT at 5:20pm on Sunday 30th Nov

Also my daughter (Emily) suddenly has a new found obsession of Lilo & Stitch so she would love this letter:
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/stitch-SH_zps9358e872.jpg.html

We leave in a weeks time so I completely understand if this isn't possible

Fondest Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter