Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi pat

could i ask if you could do me a 'Bailey's Journal' and a ;Finley's Journal' but with a blue border, the one with mickey, epcot the castle and ToT. thank you very much

Hello Pat. A few weeks ago you did a few invites for me, they are amazing and I cannot wait until my little one gets them. I have 2 more requests and thanks to fastpass+ and changes in the parks I need to know if you can make changes to two.

NEW: Jason and Family, Whispering Canyon, December 29 9:00am
NEW: Jason and Family, Chef Mickey, December 18 7:20am

Change: Crystal Palace December 23 8:00am
Change: Hollywood and Vine December 21 8:15am

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. Your designs are adding some special Pixi Dust to this trip.

Michelle

Hi Michelle

here are the changed and the new invites. Let me know if you need anything changed...Thanks for requesting :goodvibes

It is bedtime in Europe so......

I will be back tomorrow with more designs, worked on a few items already but easier to post when I have them all done :goodvibes

Goodnight everyone and see you tomorrow !!

hi pat

could i ask if you could do me a 'Bailey's Journal' and a ;Finley's Journal' but with a blue border, the one with mickey, epcot the castle and ToT. thank you very much

Hiya, Thanks for requesting, here are your designs, made 2 versions so you have options, hope they will be liked.. :goodvibes

Thank you so much. They are adorable. In the as elled. I can't find the first trip one I was thinking of so if you could just do the mickey first trip for kolby that would be great! Thanks sooooo much!

Hillary

Hi Hillary, here are the last 2 of your designs,
Hope I got them right this time. Thanks for requesting!!:goodvibes

Wow are these cute! Wish I had just a thimbleful of your talent! Thanks for sharing with us. I would be ever so grateful if I could get invites addressed to Quin and Maddy for:

Coral Reef restaurant
Crystal Palace character meal
Biergarten restaurant
Rainforest Cafe
Akershus princess meal
Tusker House character meal
Sci Fi meal
TRex meal
Pizza Planet meal
Be Our Guest (we are just going for desserts-to try "the grey stuff"

No need for exact dates/times as I'm hoping to tweak a couple of them.

Do you have anything for a beach bucket meal at Caribbean Beach Resort? If not, no problem of course. The kids heard a friend talking about it, and of all things that's the thing DD keeps talking about :-)

Thanks so much for all your time and work. :-)

Hi, Pat!

I love your DISigns. I was referred here by Mel for the following request---I am going to suggest you look for someone who makes dinning invites for the CRT one. I know Pat make Dining invites.
CRT Invite: Will you please add wording and or image/graphics for Christmas? Merry Christmas or Christmas Breakfast?? Something similar to your Happy Halloween Breakfast Invite.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bab...l?sort=3&o=168
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bab...l?sort=3&o=252
Name, Princess Chandler
Date: December 25, 2014
Time: 10:20 AM

I posted her links just for a reference point. I know DISdigners do not do other Dis DISigns.
Very cute CRT invite. http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Jul-CRT_zpsc3c69309.jpg.html
This would be on Christmas for breakfast.

While browsing your PB, I also saw the following:
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Invites/bowen2_zps3a0278f2.jpg.html?sort=4&o=23
Name, Chandler
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2014
Time: 9:15 AM

Goodbye Letter
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...d/23-10-2014/goodbye-gia_zpsab302eca.jpg.html
Name, Chandler
Are you able to add spending the holidays at Disney World to the wording somewhere??? Date it -- December 2014???

Thanks soooo much!
Monique :goodvibes

Hi Monique

Thanks for requesting, hope you like what I came up with, if you need anything changed let me know!
made 2 versions of the christmas invite, one with and one without the merry Christmas. choice is yours :goodvibes

Hi Pat!

Your designs are so wonderful! Would you please make me one? We are planning our first trip December 2014 :)

Could you make me the Frozen Itinerary like this one under your 'Frozen Designs' folder ? http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa.../Itin-Aleisha_zpsaf0e5dc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I love the 'Dreams Do Come True' phrase and the 'Walt Disney World 2014' also! Addressed to 'Madelyn and Isabella' Here are our dates:

December 2nd, Arrive in Orlando!
December 3rd, Magic Kingdom
December 4th, Animal Kingdom
December 5th, Hollywood Studios
December 6th, Epcot
December 7th, Surprise Day!
December 8th, Magic Kingdom
December 9th, Fly Home

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do!!!

Hi BellaRose

Hope I got all the info correct, let me know if you want anything changed :goodvibes Thanks for requesting!!

Hi Pat, I am so sorry that this is a last-minute request for invites. Totally understand if there isn't time. Really love your work!

Mickey welcome letter
Garden Grill 11/10 6:30 pm
'Ohana breakfast 11/11 10 am
Pirates & Pals cruise 11/11 7:45 pm
Chef Mickeys breakfast 11/12 10:45 am
Crystal Palace breakfast 11/14 8:05 am
Family Magic Tour 11/14 9:45 am
Hoop Dee Doo 11/14 8:30 pm
Cape May breakfast 11/15 8:50 am
1900 Park Fare breakfast 11/16 11:20 am
Be Our Guest dinner11/16 4:00 pm
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 11/16
Hollywood & Vine breakfast 11/17 8:05 am
Tusker House breakfast 11/18 10:40
Cinderella's Royal Table 11/18 5:30 pm
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party 11/18 8:00 pm
Akershus 11/19 8:05 am

Finally, I think this is the only one that requires a custom item. I was hoping to get an invite for my son to celebrate my birthday dinner at California Grill and watch fireworks. Just something like "Come celebrate Mom's birthday..." Type thing, this would be 11/13 at 7:45 pm.

The name is Julian for all the letters. I hope this is ok. Thanks,

Hiya
Worked on the invites for you, hope I got all the dates correct so please check!! If you need anything changed, let me know and I will do my best!
Thanks for requesting :goodvibes

Wow are these cute! Wish I had just a thimbleful of your talent! Thanks for sharing with us. I would be ever so grateful if I could get invites addressed to Quin and Maddy for:

Coral Reef restaurant
Crystal Palace character meal
Biergarten restaurant
Rainforest Cafe
Akershus princess meal
Tusker House character meal
Sci Fi meal
TRex meal
Pizza Planet meal
Be Our Guest (we are just going for desserts-to try "the grey stuff"

No need for exact dates/times as I'm hoping to tweak a couple of them.

Do you have anything for a beach bucket meal at Caribbean Beach Resort? If not, no problem of course. The kids heard a friend talking about it, and of all things that's the thing DD keeps talking about :-)

Thanks so much for all your time and work. :-)

Will work on these this weekend/week....so please check back!

Thank you so much!!! Its perfect :)

I am so amazed how kind and generous all of you DISigners are with your time and talent. I hope you know how much it is appreciated and how happy you are making people!!

Hi pat, this thread is really good, if I may request some invites and welcome letter in Frozen theme. We are going to Disney on ice frozen on Feb 7 th in Chicago
A welcome letter to chigago arriving February 6th on a train. and an invite to see disney on ice Frozen to Maverick, Sedrick and Madilynn. And a separate one for Owan.
Thank you so much pat. Kim Jakubas

Hiya
Worked on the invites for you, hope I got all the dates correct so please check!! If you need anything changed, let me know and I will do my best!
Thanks for requesting :goodvibes:

Pat, THANK you so much! I know this was last minute and I am so appreciative! Dates are perfect, good job keeping track of so many!

Two changes: the Tomorrowland Terrace one is for the Wishes dessert party, not the QS restaurant. I thought I saw one in your PB but my iPad won't load my PB photos and I can't get to a computer to find the specific example. Lastly, the birthday California Grill one, could you change "diner" to "dinner" at the very bottom of the page? Thanks again!

Will have the changed ones up for you tomorrow so check back!! Bedtime for me...

Hi Monique

Thanks for requesting, hope you like what I came up with, if you need anything changed let me know!
made 2 versions of the christmas invite, one with and one without the merry Christmas. choice is yours :goodvibes

Hi, Pat!

I LOVE them all! They are beautiful!
May I kindly ask --If possible, will you make changes to these 2? :)

I love the Merry Christmas!
CRT Christmas Breakfast--Will you remove princes --- only print Meet Princesses at the castle...

Frozen Goodbye Letter--Will you add December 2014 at bottom of Goodbye letter? And change it to Disney friends.

And 2 more questions/requests??
Will you be DISigning a Frozen Holiday invite for the Frozen Holiday Premium Package?
Frozen Summer Premium Package--http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Invites/Julia-FSFP1_zpscfbc0b2d.jpg.html?sort=4&o=45

Do you have an invite for the IllumiNations Cruise at Epcot?
Wishes---http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/PP-NJ_zps74609438.jpg.html

Thanks sooo much! :flower3:
Monique

Hi Karen,

Thanks for requesting, sorry it took a bit, but had to create 2 of the invites.
Hope you will like them! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for these!! They are fantastic! Could I kindly ask you for just a few more requests? Completely understand if you can't. You've already done so much for me!

All for Kate and Carly
Micky and Minnie Welcome Letter
Pick A Pearl Invite (I need two; one in purple for Carly; one in pink for Katie)
Invite to meet Anna and Elsa at the Princess Hall

Also, do you have a Welcome to Pop Century welcome note?

Thanks for everything! You are very talented!

Best,
Karen

Hi there,

What lovely work you do! We are superexcited to be taking our daughter for her first trip and would love to incorporate your adorable Minnie Mouse 1st trip design onto a tshirt for her. If you have time and would be so kind, could we get the Minnie Mouse 1st trip for Maddy for 2015?

Thanks so much for considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter