Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat,
Your designs are adorable. I was hoping you could make some invites for me for our upcoming trip in Feb.

Presley, Finley and Kolby
Hollywood and Vine February 7th and 11:15 a.m.

Presley, Finley, and Kolby
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner February 8th 6:00 p.m.

Chef Mickey February 7th 5:00 p.m.

Presley
Bippiddi Boppidi Boutique at Cinderella's castle February 8th 8:05 a.m.

Akershus breakfast 9:30 a.m.

First Disney trip with all characters at bottom (if you can delete the bday part that would be great) Kolby

Frozen "We Heard you were coming" To Presley

Thank you so so much!!! I REALLY appreciate it!!!

Hiya

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad to be able to help with a few designs.
The only one I do not have for you is the First trip letter because I do not know which one you mean, if you point me in the right direction, I will gladly make that one for you :goodvibes

Hiya again

Here are the invites for you, removed the empy space where the date normally is. Hope they are to your liking :goodvibes

Pat, you are going to kill me :blush: I just looked at these closer and realized that they were for Disneyland not Disney World :eek: Is there anyway to change that and also have it say Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (or MNSSHP if the other won't fit). Thank you and sorry for the goof on my part.

Hi Pat! Your designs are Ahh-mazing! May I please get these for our first disney trip?
One invite addressed to both Addison & Olivia would be great!

1. Wilderness Lodge welcome from Mickey and Minnie
2. Chef Mickey's Monday 11/17 @ 8:10p
3. Hollywood and Vine Tuesday 11/18 @ 11:10
4. Cinderella's Royal Table, Wednesday 11/19 @ 12:15
5. BBB at Cinderellas Castle, Friday, 11/21 @ 12:50
6. 1900 Park Fare, Friday, 11/21 @ 6:40
7. Invite from Mickey and Minnie to go to disney World
8. Goodbye from Mickey and Minnie
9. Purple Anna with Olivia name
10. Pink Elsa with Addison name

Thank you so much!

Hiya

Hope I got all the requests right and you like what I came up with!
Thanks for requesting! :goodvibes

Hi Pat,

I love your designs. I was wondering if you could help me out with a few invitations. We are leaving on Nov. 5 so apologize for the late request. It just dawned on me that we leave in 2 weeks!

The invitations are for Kate and Carly.

Teppan Edo (I didn't see one in your folder but thought I might have missed it), Nov. 10, 5:40

Via Napoli, Nov. 11, 5:45

Kona, Nov. 14, 7:40 p.m.

Xmas party invite, Nov. 13

Thanks for all your help!

Best,
Karen

Hi Karen, I will ty to work on these tomorrow. so please check back!! :goodvibes

Pat, you are going to kill me :blush: I just looked at these closer and realized that they were for Disneyland not Disney World :eek: Is there anyway to change that and also have it say Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (or MNSSHP if the other won't fit). Thank you and sorry for the goof on my part.

Haha, Noooo I am not gonna kill you, you did not mess up, I did!!
So dont worry about it, here are the right invites.... :goodvibes

sorry for the mistake (that is what you get when you are trying to work a little bit tooo fast lol)

Hi Everyone

A big thank you to all my requesters, sorry I have been too busy to respond to all your sweet comments, but be sure they are very much appreciated!! :flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

I went through my thread and I think that I have everyones requests filled??

If you have any designs that are missing or if I have not filled your requests , please let me know, preferably in a PRIVATE MESSAGE because I might have forgotten or overlooked them...

I have tried to post everyones requests so please check to see if they are there, and please let me know when you have picked them up...It is not much fun working on items when they are not getting picked up...:worried:

Thanks for reading and feel free to post new requests on this thread
:goodvibes

********updated until post nr 576**********

There are 1 or 2 designs I can not work on until I get a response from the requesters on the thread :)

Still working on:

Stroller tag & tshirts for Jenni2
Requests in post 577

THANK YOU!! These are perfect! this extra little pixie dust will be our first trip extra special!! Thank you! Christy :cloud9:

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! They are great!!! I can not wait for the kids and my husband to see them :)

Wow! Thank you so much for your time and talents. You guys continue to amaze us all! Thank you.

We took my daughter's first trip last year and Mickey left her the invites each day... When we started planning this trip, the first thing she said (after being excited!) was, "I hope Mickey brings me invitations again!" Not joking one single bit. What you guys do makes lasting impressions! Thank you.

Hello Pat. A few weeks ago you did a few invites for me, they are amazing and I cannot wait until my little one gets them. I have 2 more requests and thanks to fastpass+ and changes in the parks I need to know if you can make changes to two.

NEW: Jason and Family, Whispering Canyon, December 29 9:00am
NEW: Jason and Family, Chef Mickey, December 18 7:20am

Change: Crystal Palace December 23 8:00am
Change: Hollywood and Vine December 21 8:15am

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. Your designs are adding some special Pixi Dust to this trip.

Michelle

Thank you so much. They are adorable. In the askerhus one I think I forgot to put the date it is the 10th and February is mis spelled. I can't find the first trip one I was thinking of so if you could just do the mickey first trip for kolby that would be great! Thanks sooooo much!

Hillary

Hi, Pat!

I love your DISigns. I was referred here by Mel for the following request---I am going to suggest you look for someone who makes dinning invites for the CRT one. I know Pat make Dining invites.
CRT Invite: Will you please add wording and or image/graphics for Christmas? Merry Christmas or Christmas Breakfast?? Something similar to your Happy Halloween Breakfast Invite.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bab...l?sort=3&o=168
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bab...l?sort=3&o=252
Name, Princess Chandler
Date: December 25, 2014
Time: 10:20 AM

I posted her links just for a reference point. I know DISdigners do not do other Dis DISigns.
Very cute CRT invite. http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Jul-CRT_zpsc3c69309.jpg.html
This would be on Christmas for breakfast.

While browsing your PB, I also saw the following:
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Invites/bowen2_zps3a0278f2.jpg.html?sort=4&o=23
Name, Chandler
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2014
Time: 9:15 AM

Goodbye Letter
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...d/23-10-2014/goodbye-gia_zpsab302eca.jpg.html
Name, Chandler
Are you able to add spending the holidays at Disney World to the wording somewhere??? Date it -- December 2014???

Thanks soooo much!
Monique :goodvibes

Pat!! I love them!!!!

Thank you soooo much!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to create these!!1

Hi Pat!

Your designs are so wonderful! Would you please make me one? We are planning our first trip December 2014 :)

Could you make me the Frozen Itinerary like this one under your 'Frozen Designs' folder ? http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa.../Itin-Aleisha_zpsaf0e5dc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I love the 'Dreams Do Come True' phrase and the 'Walt Disney World 2014' also! Addressed to 'Madelyn and Isabella' Here are our dates:

December 2nd, Arrive in Orlando!
December 3rd, Magic Kingdom
December 4th, Animal Kingdom
December 5th, Hollywood Studios
December 6th, Epcot
December 7th, Surprise Day!
December 8th, Magic Kingdom
December 9th, Fly Home

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do!!!

Hi Pat,

I love your designs. I was wondering if you could help me out with a few invitations. We are leaving on Nov. 5 so apologize for the late request. It just dawned on me that we leave in 2 weeks!

The invitations are for Kate and Carly.

Teppan Edo (I didn't see one in your folder but thought I might have missed it), Nov. 10, 5:40

Via Napoli, Nov. 11, 5:45

Kona, Nov. 14, 7:40 p.m.

Xmas party invite, Nov. 13

Thanks for all your help!

Best,
Karen

Hi Karen,

Thanks for requesting, sorry it took a bit, but had to create 2 of the invites.
Hope you will like them! :goodvibes

Hi Pat, I am so sorry that this is a last-minute request for invites. Totally understand if there isn't time. Really love your work!

Mickey welcome letter
Garden Grill 11/10 6:30 pm
'Ohana breakfast 11/11 10 am
Pirates & Pals cruise 11/11 7:45 pm
Chef Mickeys breakfast 11/12 10:45 am
Crystal Palace breakfast 11/14 8:05 am
Family Magic Tour 11/14 9:45 am
Hoop Dee Doo 11/14 8:30 pm
Cape May breakfast 11/15 8:50 am
1900 Park Fare breakfast 11/16 11:20 am
Be Our Guest dinner11/16 4:00 pm
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 11/16
Hollywood & Vine breakfast 11/17 8:05 am
Tusker House breakfast 11/18 10:40
Cinderella's Royal Table 11/18 5:30 pm
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party 11/18 8:00 pm
Akershus 11/19 8:05 am

Finally, I think this is the only one that requires a custom item. I was hoping to get an invite for my son to celebrate my birthday dinner at California Grill and watch fireworks. Just something like "Come celebrate Mom's birthday..." Type thing, this would be 11/13 at 7:45 pm.

The name is Julian for all the letters. I hope this is ok. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter