passes

Mark&Jackie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

We (DH, DS1, DS2 and DD and of course me) are visiting DLP for the first time in July this year and I'm soooooo excited.

This will be a part of an extended trip to Europe but we plan to spend 4 days in the Paris area and of course that means DISNEYLAND.

I've noticed from the various ticket offers that tickets are sold either for 1 day or 3 days. Are there any 2-day passes or do you have to buy 2 x 1 day passes? If we were to buy a 3 day pass is there enough to do for 3 days or will it be a waste of money. We won't be going back to France for the foreseeable future so the 3-year use is not of any use to us.

Another question; are there rooms at the Sequoia Lodge suitable for a family of 5?

Does anyone know or have experience of the new Residence self-catering accommodation at Val d'Europe?

Thanks in advance
Jackie

When we stayed(my Gf and I)in the seqouia we were quite suprised at the size of the room, it was MASSIVE, had 2 bathrooms and kitchenette, but only 1 sofa bed, that was it just a sofa bed, we'd have thought we'd have got a smaller room considering it was just us two, but anyway it did hav one of those double doors that are locked so u can get into the other room, u may end up with a suite so it may be worthwhile to ring ahead.
Also there is enough to do with the 3 day pass, we had tickets for the 3 days we were there(including late night halloween tix)
it would be worthwhile just to visit both parks and then use the last day to hop between the two, or go and come back for the displays if there are any, plus there is disney village with planet hollywood, wild bills, mcdonalds, dozens of shops, and usually entertainment on the big stage they have there, and also my personal fave Cafe Mickey which can be seen from the hotel(tip: rather than wait for those yellow disney buses, walk round to the parks, its so much easier if ur in the SL especially if ur lakeside just walk through disney Village and the park entrances are right there)
As for tix well by the looks of things there are only the 1 or 3 day passes, thats the info i got from www.disneylandparis.com
hope that helps.
Davey
:earsboy:

Last summer they sold a 2 day park hopper for a few months. Who knows if it will be for sale when you are there. I'm really hoping for it myself! Remember that when you visit WDS, you can go to Disneyland the last 3 hours it is open.

I have just got back from DLP yesterday and found that a 2 day pass was plenty (but of course that is in off peak time so was fairly quiet). I was extremely disappionted with the Walt Disney Studio as I expeted it to be bigger, but I found it was small and not really a lot to do!! So on the first day, which might I add we didn't get there til gone 12.30, we did Walt Disney Studios and one section of Disneyland Park.:(

Thank you Jayne for that. Did you manage to buy a 2-day pass or did you have to buy a 2 x 1-day passes?

Thanks
Jackie

I purchased the tickets through an offer on my Barclaycard(credit card) It was £89 for 2days and 2nights in the Santa Fe and this included a 2 day pass to the parks. With this I also recieved a free child place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter