Parks in the afternoon only?

So glad I saw this thread and read through it! We got in for the August V.I.Passholder event so I'm throwing together a very last minute and short trip.
We also got into the AP VIP Event and will be in Daytona for a family reunion weekend (from NY). So our plan is to get to the park 4ish, FP Pirates, 4:45pm Liberty Tree dinner, then 2 fastpasses for Splash and BTMRR at 6:30/6:45. At that point we will just walk around hitting whatever we want and enjoying the evening. 7DMT will prob be 11ish or so (or maybe not at all if the line isn't short enough). Needless to say it will be a low key stress free enjoyment of The MK and all it's glory!

I'm trying to figure out when you all dine when you arrive later into the parks. Do you all have dinner at like 4 pm? And for restaurants that don't even open until 5:30, do you just do a few hours in the park late in the evening?

I'm trying to figure out when you all dine when you arrive later into the parks. Do you all have dinner at like 4 pm? And for restaurants that don't even open until 5:30, do you just do a few hours in the park late in the evening?

We don't have any ADRs for our late start days but a few of those days we will do F&W booths once we arrive. Our AK day we will walk up to Yak and Yeti whenever we feel hungry....with our Landry's card. It may be as soon as we arrive, around 3 or 5. It just depends. On DHS day we will just eat when we are hungry. We might get up these days and have a big QS breakfast, we may make a same day lunch ADR for as soon as we arrive to the park or we might make a same day dinner ADR. It just depends on what we feel like doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter