Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny I know where that is taken and am going to refrain from answering. After all, the new folks need some AAQ's. When I saw the Universe of Energy question I had to answer because that song stuck in my head!

Mom2Min.....yes, that is from the "stretching room" at HM. AAQ card to you, so go ahead and toss a question out there! :)

CD knocks that softball outta here. And now I am singing that song, lol. At least it isn't ..."It's A Small World.":p

Looks like we are still looking for the answer to CD's harness question.

Thanks for the AAQ Granny. Here is my question...

What is the name of the building that Pizza Planet is in?

Good morning all!

Did we all have a good weekend?

I'm sorry I was gone all weekend..we had friends up, and I didn't have the chance to get on-line....
But wanted to clear up a question I asked on Friday...AAQ to Granny...Alex Haley was the author scheduled to narrate the film in the never-built African pavillion in WS....

Is Pizza Planet in Red Rockett's Pizza Port?

As for the other questions...I have no clue...so I'm going to wait here and see what oter people say...

Have a good one!

Is the name of the Pizza Planet buliding the Toy Story Arcade?

Toy Story Pizza Planet and the Studio Catering Co. ooops that's not it. SORRY:(

Carpe thanks for giving this newbie a chance to answer the HM question. I forgot to say that before!;)

i KNOW ... IT'S THE ??? Department of Water and Power and I just can't remember. Have to go to the Drs now. So maybe this will help someone else get the REAL answer. :BIG SIGH:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter