• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
Greetings fellow members of the Chalk Circle and Shackadelic Society!

The coming of a new year also means that some things must end…
And that is exactly what happened to our beloved "Parks Game Part Deux! Let’s Play More!"
It seems that our page count got a little too high…and we must begin anew (hey, think of all the parties we can have :))
However like a Phoenix rising from the ashes…the Parks Game can never truly end…and so I am pleased to bring you…
Parks Game—Part 3! Let’s Keep on Playing!

We all know the history of the game… now on its third thread…with tens of thousands of posts…and still going strong! I only hope this third thread can equal the legendary threads began by Supamaki and WDWoldtimer..and keep the game that we have all grown to love alive!

As we draw this new Chalk Circle, and get ready for the game to begin, I want to welcome back all of the old players…and all of you newbies and lurkers…join right in, there’s always plenty of room (we have a special expandable Chalk Circle! And don’t worry about the "rules of the game" we’re just here to have fun)

So without further adieu…Let the game begin again! :)

Let’s start off with a classic question (it only seems right)
In what WDW attraction is there a dog named Nana?

Oh…BTW…all AAQ cards from the previous thread are still good on this thread…Now if I could only find my Whiparita….

Higgs -- That would be Peter Pan's Flight in the MK.

Here's to our next 700 pages!;)

There's no place like home ... there's no place like home:smooth:

Higgsi thanks for getting us started .... yet again;)

Would you find Nana in CoP;)

And where is breakfast? And the Dole Whip wench? I bet she has a new outfit for this occasion;)

A special first-edition PG Part 3 AAQ card to wdw4us2...

Nana is in Peter Pan's Flight!

Welcome to the new CC! :)

Thanks for the new thread Higgs. Mickeybabe did a great job of stabilizing the CC this morning in the aftermath of being shut down. The emergency contingency plan worked like a charm.

Disneyjen: I left breakfast in the temporary CC.

Transfering my question from the temp thread.
What was the name of the ship that the Swiss Family Robinson sailed on?

Time to turn in my AAQ card:

What type of animal were the first to take up residence at AK and what are their names?

Good luck!

DisneyJen pushes the breakfast cart into the new CC .... Thanks Jwill ... now this really does feel like home;)

Is the name of the ship the Minnow Jwill;) Or maybe the Ark?

So great to see you back in the CC Lisa :wave: Would the first residents be Mickey and Minnie Mouses:jester:

jwill -- Is the name of the Swiss Family ship the "Recovery"?

Hey Jen - I had to come back to the thread, especially since I've been part of the first two! I'm picking up Dole-Whips tomorrow - anyone want to put in an order?

New Year - New Thread - New Shacky's - New Players...WOW! What's next? New OT's?!?

Hey - here's a trick question (the trick part is I don't know what the answer is) I hope that someone here does...
When is Mission:Space suppose to open at Epcot?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Part Three.... Let the games begin!!!!!

MBabe glides into the bright and shiny new CC in an equally bright and shiny new Dole Whip Wench Ensemble..... with Ruby Versace Slippers of course ;)

Everyone's favorite Dole Whip Wench has arrived bearing a plethora of Morning caffeine disguised as beverages :p.

Welcome Home everyone...

MBabe says as she gets a little choked up....

I fell asleep on New Years day and the next thing I remember....

I was in a dream, the Parks Game was lost, and I couldn't find my way back home....

I looked for help and found a Witch causing trouble (at Famtasmic)... then I took a road trip (Rock 'n' Roller Coaster) to find the Wizard (Yensid ;))...

I met so many wonderful people along the way (the PG Players...and you know who you are)... I found myself at the gate of the Kingdom... I knocked on the door and the man in charge (wdwoldtimer) said No one sees the wizard :( ....Oh No :earseek:.... Well softie that he really is he said.... We’ll see what we can do ;).....

I finally got to see the Wizard (Yensid)..... He told me I had to accomplish one task.... Find the golden shack and bring it to him.

I set off with a few of my new friends... A true blue girl in a Blue Gingham dress (DJen).... An intelligent Scarecrow (ozzel), A courageous Lion (Granny) and a Tin Man with a big heart (Higgs).

In our quest for the Golden Shack... we found some of Charlie’s Angels to help us (madonna, MK, and MrsA). After a virtual search of the Kingdom :p... we found the "Golden Shack".

Nearby we found a group of Winkie Guards (jwill, RJay, gometros) watching a Big Screen TV in a Chalk Circle.... who kindly offered to help us....

When we returned with the Golden Shack the Wizard (Yensid) and his Mentor (OT) said I always had the power to return home..... Just click the mouse three times and say "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

I did as they instructed and when I awoke I was here with you.

And you were there... and you... and you....

Oh my... There is no place like Home :)

Where in WDW can you find Ruby Slippers? ;)

:smooth:

Hey Lisa I'll take a Dole Whip;)

Madonna would the opening date for Mission to Mars is March 2003?

DisneyJen makes the CC bigger .

DisneyJen wipes a tear from her eye .... MBabe that was truly beautiful.

You can find the Ruby slipper at the Great Movie Ride at MGM:)

Great movie ride?

Swiss Family Robinson ship name?
No good on Recovery, Ark or Minnow.

Although the Minnow is a famous name in it's own right. It is the name of boat in Gilligan's Island.

Welcome Back Lisa!!! We missed you here in the CC :)

jwill... AAQ card to you from the question I posted on the interim thread... yes WDW is named for Walt Disney :p

Jen... Ruby Red studded AAQ card to you for finding the slippers ;)

Any one up for the first Tri Mountian wake up of the new thread???? I'm riding shotgun ;)....

:smooth:

Ah, so much better to be back in the real CC!! Great job MBabe keeping everyone calm in the interum. We could have had a real panic on our hands!

Jwill - you got my Maximillion question - he is hanging in the Jim Henson Creature Shop - which was the first room on the Backstage Pass tour. A not-even-light-can-escape AAQ card for you.

Madonna - the only 'official' word we've gotten for Mission: Space is 2003.

Lisa - were the first animals Giraffes? I don't recall their names.

Jwill - are you shooting for another Shacky? That's a good question you've got there. I've got no idea. Maybe some research is due!

-Kim

MBabe - While you control shotgun, I'll bring up the rear and ride in the back seat (and I don't hold on)!

Looky what happened when I took a day off of the PGII.... congrats to everyone on a job well done ... 783 pages.... brings a tear to my eye...
So now we have a new gathering place, hopefully we'll pick up our dirty cups and blankets and ponchos and hammocks and large plasma-screen tvs and buffalo wings (Jwill!!) and various other party accoutrements. I bet they're still sweeping up confetti in the PGII.
So here we go... my first official answer on PGIII (Electric Shackaloo) is..........Horizons .
-MrsAPalm

Coiunt me in on that Magical Mountain Wake Up call:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Turning in an AAQ card here ...

What Halloween costume is Jimmy wearing in CoP?

wow Mbabe, that was great. -sniff sniff-
glad to be 'home'. almost panicked this morning, but didnt...;)

now to stay on topic.
were the first animals a pair of elephants?
possible names are mickey/minnie, donald/goofy, beauty/beast or
cop/horizons???

Ozzel: I wasn't going for a shacky on this one because the name of the ship is on the sign in front of the attraction, not sure if it is out there on the net though.

I have another great hint that goes back to the old thread that will give it away also.

I believe Zari and Miles (Reticulated Giraffes) were the first two animals @ AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter