Paradise Pier hotel

Just bumping this to ask if there are any more recent stays at Paradise Pier. Considering it for our Princess nite trip but I would probably go somewhere else if construction is loud and if there are no restaurants open. Do they have club level yet?

I haven't stayed there, but I have taken the path back to the Disneyland Hotel. It's pretty convenient after a long day at DCA. That said, I honestly wouldn't stay at Paradise after visiting it earlier this year to go the Enterprise rental area, and seeing reviews and room pictures online. I don't know how Disney justifies charging what it does for it. It's a dated hotel, with mediocre grounds, no food options, and it wasn't even designed by Disney. Even with the updates, I don't think the price can be justified. In that price range, there are better options in the area that are even a closer walk to Disneyland itself. It really should have been torn down and built to Disney standards instead of renovated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter