PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

So last weekend was in the hospital for my blood sugar which turned out to be 1384. Doctors were surprised I could walk and talk. So to the ER I went and then admitted. I am now on insulin, and trying to adjust my diet.
This weekend we were to head out camping, but came down with a fever and back to the ER.
Maybe out on Saturday. Have to finish dewinterizing the camper. It is half loaded thanks to DW.
just another challenge.

So last weekend was in the hospital for my blood sugar which turned out to be 1384. Doctors were surprised I could walk and talk. So to the ER I went and then admitted. I am now on insulin, and trying to adjust my diet.
This weekend we were to head out camping, but came down with a fever and back to the ER.
Maybe out on Saturday. Have to finish dewinterizing the camper. It is half loaded thanks to DW.
just another challenge.
Hang in there Chris. Continued prayers and good thoughts.

Steve and Teresa

Chris we all hope and pray for you to continue to recover and get full remission soon. Some of us already booked this time next year here at Gulf State Park. Maybe you can make the trip down.

I am so so sorry you are going through this! Praying for you and your health.

"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed"

This past weekend was to be our first trip of the season. Ended up in the Hospital on Sunday, had a fever of 101.4. This is a go to the hospital threshold for me since my immune system is compromised. Finally out Saturday, trying to get the camper ready for the upcoming trip next weekend. Looking forward to getting out camping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter