• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Page Kit Swap for EB Repo Cruise thru the Panama Canal - 08/17-09/01

Wow girls, you have been busy. So have I! I have been working on my project all week. My mom bought a Cricut (Ya):cool1: so we have also been trying to figure that out.

I was wondering about taking on another project - if we need for me to. I don't want to take a project if someone else wants it but I would be willing to do more than the Sizzix shadowbox letters for the ports. I have also been waiting to say anything until the Friday cutoff in case more came on board. I can take Puerto Vallarta or Alcapulco. I will wait for a little bit to see if someone else takes it - it won't matter to me.

We are getting so close. I leave 4 weeks from this Tuesday! Yikes:scared1:

Thanks for the offer. My friend dropped off that Cricut set last night. I may e-mail you if I have any trouble figuring it out. This officially means I need to take the Cricut out of the box.

My 13 year old is off to camp for three weeks on Wednesday so I am setting up a table as soon as he leaves and getting started. Right now I am ironing labels on clothes and looking for missing things that he needs and had last week but have disappeared to who know where.:confused:

Ruth

I had to LOL! about it still being in hte box!

I am constantly amazed how much stuff my kids can lose! LOL! Especially 17dd! LOL!

Wow girls, you have been busy. So have I! I have been working on my project all week. My mom bought a Cricut (Ya):cool1: so we have also been trying to figure that out.

I was wondering about taking on another project - if we need for me to. I don't want to take a project if someone else wants it but I would be willing to do more than the Sizzix shadowbox letters for the ports. I have also been waiting to say anything until the Friday cutoff in case more came on board. I can take Puerto Vallarta or Alcapulco. I will wait for a little bit to see if someone else takes it - it won't matter to me.

We are getting so close. I leave 4 weeks from this Tuesday! Yikes:scared1:

June, I bet you and your mom have been having fun with her new toy!!!

I was waiting to see if anyone else came onboard -- I had someone PM me a few days ago but, they never replied back -- before I picked anything, too.

June, I bet you and your mom have been having fun with her new toy!!!

I was waiting to see if anyone else came onboard -- I had someone PM me a few days ago but, they never replied back -- before I picked anything, too.

That sounds great. I will just wait to hear from you. I just wanted to let you know that I was available to do more if needed.:goodvibes

I need clarification...
I have the Tropical Deck party theme and I realized on our itinerary we have Tropical night on 8/26 and Mexican Deck party on 8/22

Is my theme just a generic one to be used for any kind of tropical deck party?

Thanks!

I need clarification...
I have the Tropical Deck party theme and I realized on our itinerary we have Tropical night on 8/26 and Mexican Deck party on 8/22

Is my theme just a generic one to be used for any kind of tropical deck party?

Thanks!

I vote for a generic one. The everyone can use them with whichever night they pick.

I was going through my old cruise stuff and here is my best scrap booking tip of all. TAKE A COPY OF THE MENU EVERY NIGHT! They make great pages. The waiters are technically not supposed to let you take them but if you are discrete they will look the other way - if they are really nice like on our last cruise they will give them to you every night.

:thumbsup2
The supplies I order arrived yesterday...and tomorrow if off to WDW for two weeks..:tigger: However, that is going to slow down my kits. We are taking the Autotrain so I am taking some of it with me. I'll try to keep in touch...
Georgiana

:thumbsup2
The supplies I order arrived yesterday...and tomorrow if off to WDW for two weeks..:tigger: However, that is going to slow down my kits. We are taking the Autotrain so I am taking some of it with me. I'll try to keep in touch...
Georgiana

Have a great time!

Ruth

I just spent the last 6 hours cutting 20 copies of letters. Glad I started. My hand is tired from turning the Sizzix, but at least the kit is officially started :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

Just a quick drive by post...I got all my stuff I ordered and I am really really excited! :)

If I get a spare minute this week, I am going to make a sample page just to make sure that it all works! :)

I am really excited for this. Hope y'all had a great weekend! ! ! ! !

I just spent the last 6 hours cutting 20 copies of letters. Glad I started. My hand is tired from turning the Sizzix, but at least the kit is officially started :goodvibes

I hear ya but it is going to be soooo much fun to swap!!!!:banana:

Well, I did get a bit of my kit finished, 2 elements anyway. :thumbsup2 More to do .... but it is a start.

Disfrog

I finished two of the elements for this swap yesterday and have cut the third, still need to embellish it. The Cricut sure makes it easier. I will share that one of them is a journal block and one is going to be a title block. Is 4 items and some embellishments enough? I will make the title block 6" so it can fit on whatever size page folks decide to do. With as many pictures as I hope to take I think I will have to do a 12 x 12 album (or 2) for the cruise.

I should have been working on my formal yesterday, but spent a good portion of the day scrapbooking. I did finish a sun dress for tropical night. With DD's discount I got the fabric for next to nothing and it is one of those one seam things with the smocked top. I just added ribbon straps (too old and plumb for strapless). It is dark brown with tropical flowers. I think it will be cool too in case it gets hot :lmao: in the tropics.

I finished two of the elements for this swap yesterday and have cut the third, still need to embellish it. The Cricut sure makes it easier. I will share that one of them is a journal block and one is going to be a title block. Is 4 items and some embellishments enough? I will make the title block 6" so it can fit on whatever size page folks decide to do. With as many pictures as I hope to take I think I will have to do a 12 x 12 album (or 2) for the cruise.

I should have been working on my formal yesterday, but spent a good portion of the day scrapbooking. I did finish a sun dress for tropical night. With DD's discount I got the fabric for next to nothing and it is one of those one seam things with the smocked top. I just added ribbon straps (too old and plumb for strapless). It is dark brown with tropical flowers. I think it will be cool too in case it gets hot :lmao: in the tropics.

FYI for our 2005 Magic Cruise in Mexico (7 days) I used 2 12 x 12 albums. I can only imagine what this 15 day cruise will be. OH MY!!!!

I vote for a generic one. The everyone can use them with whichever night they pick.

I was going through my old cruise stuff and here is my best scrap booking tip of all. TAKE A COPY OF THE MENU EVERY NIGHT! They make great pages. The waiters are technically not supposed to let you take them but if you are discrete they will look the other way - if they are really nice like on our last cruise they will give them to you every night.

I would 'acquire' the dessert menu as it's easier to scrapbook!

That should be plenty!

And 1 seam! You can't get any easier then that! LOL!

My MIL & I went to JoAnn's yesterday and bought fabric to make a table cloth for my *formal* dining table. --- nothing in my house is formal but, it is the dining room table not the breakfast room table. ;)

Just curious....

what kind of albumns are you all planning to use for your cruise items? I am actually asking so I can estimate a specific item I am making....

A. Creative Memories or other STRAP hinge
B. 3 Ring Binder
C. Spiral Bound
D. Post Bound (the Disney albumns tend to be this type - ie what we might buy in the shops on board)
E. I have no idea what you just said...I will be hunting for something when we get home
F. Shoebox like all my other photos....

Disfrog (aka Sauni-Rae):confused3

what kind of albumns are you all planning to use for your cruise items? I am actually asking so I can estimate a specific item I am making....

A. Creative Memories or other STRAP hinge
B. 3 Ring Binder
C. Spiral Bound
D. Post Bound (the Disney albumns tend to be this type - ie what we might buy in the shops on board)
E. I have no idea what you just said...I will be hunting for something when we get home
F. Shoebox like all my other photos....

Disfrog (aka Sauni-Rae):confused3

A. Creative Memories

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter