Package balance pay off one day late?

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Due to "life" happenings,I will need to pay our package balance 1 day late.
I plan on calling, or paying the balance online at 7am the day after our due date.

I remember reading that some of you have had to do this in the past,so I need reassurance that our entire ressie will not be cancelled between CRO closing and opening the very next day.:scared:

I wanted to pay mine by check but I forgot and sent the check out a day before it was dues. I called them and let them know and they said it was fine as long as they had my deposit they would hold the reservation.
Debbie

Your reservation will be just fine. They will not purge it from the system until 30 days out. That is unofficial but I have seen it many times.

Have a great trip!

TooBoyz4us - to be on the safe side, call them and let them know you need to pay one day late OR just ask them what would happen if you did. Couldn't hurt.:confused3

just call them the day its due...we called last night to ask the same thing. The Cm said that at 45days you get an email reminding you. Usually you have till 30days out but you have to call them, as long as you deposit is paid it shouldnt be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter