PA DISers out there

We live in southern Chester County, very close to the MD and DE lines.

I'm in Kennett! Would love to chat/play with you sometime. We have the Power of 10 Dis meet this weekend. Dunno if you're going, but if you are, I'm Kris and I am volunteering.

Just stumbled upon this thread. Also from the south suburbs of Pittsburgh. Any word on a PITT meet and greet?

Moira222 said:
I have not ever looked at flights out of Wilmington that's about 3 hrs for us.

What is the aiport like there? I wonder if hubby would be okay leaving our car parked there.:confused3 but I will look for future trips!

I just flew out of there a couple weeks ago. Its great. But if you don't know any better it looks like a strip mall. It saved us $400 flying out of there instead of Philadelphia. Its a no frills airport. The baggage claim is a couple guys throwing your luggage through an opening in the wall. You walk on the tarmac and climb ramps to the plane. But parking is free. That was another huge savings.

New to the Dis Boards but have been listening to the podcast for awhile live in NEPA in Exeter,PA and 11 days away from my Disney vacation

disneymaniac5689 said:
New to the Dis Boards but have been listening to the podcast for awhile live in NEPA in Exeter,PA and 11 days away from my Disney vacation

Not far from me I'm in eynon Dickson city area

Hello, we are in Harrisburg and the rest of our Disney Lovers are in York and Royersford. We are going the first week of December. Flying out of 3 different airports this trip. First time we all went, we all flew together, but leaving home and coming home on different schedules.

Oh wow I'm really close to Royersford. Like ten mins...

Hey fellow PA residents! I'm from the Susquehanna Valley. Think the home of Little Leage Baseball - Williamsport - and I'm fairly close. I'm an hour from State College and an hour from Wilkes Barre....where I will be dropping my son off on Friday to begin college. I'm only 20 minutes from Knoebels Amusement Park....anyone heard of it? Glad to know there are so many of us on here.

Yes I have heard of that place! My cousin loved it! Haha!

I just flew out of there a couple weeks ago. Its great. But if you don't know any better it looks like a strip mall. It saved us $400 flying out of there instead of Philadelphia. Its a no frills airport. The baggage claim is a couple guys throwing your luggage through an opening in the wall. You walk on the tarmac and climb ramps to the plane. But parking is free. That was another huge savings.

That's good to hear. I am looking into it for October. My only major concern is that they only have one flight out per day and what is my backup plan if it gets cancelled???

Btw, I am super close to Pottstown! :)

Sphinx610 said:
That's good to hear. I am looking into it for October. My only major concern is that they only have one flight out per day and what is my backup plan if it gets cancelled???

Btw, I am super close to Pottstown! :)

They fly Tuesdays and Saturdays. From what I understand, they rarely cancel trips. They changed my flight times once but changed it back again. For the savings, ill fly them again. It was a great experience too. Very nice flight crew. We had to walk out on the tarmac and climb a ramp to get into the plane...it was cold lol

Just found this thread. PA dis'er here near the Reading, PA area. I know I cannot be the only one on here from that area.

PALionKingfan said:
Just found this thread. PA dis'er here near the Reading, PA area. I know I cannot be the only one on here from that area.

I'm from Pottstown....not far from you
:)

Just want to let all the PA Dis'ers out there that there is a GKTW Meet planned for next June. We are still working on all the details, but we are planning for the main meet to be on Saturday right outside of Hershey.

The details can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3192120

Once more details are available, they will be posted there!! I am hoping to get as many as possible there!!

Just saw this thread, wanted to shout a big Hi from the South of Pittsburgh area!
Moved up here from Texas and are freezing our mouse ears off!

newtexan said:
Just saw this thread, wanted to shout a big Hi from the South of Pittsburgh area!
Moved up here from Texas and are freezing our mouse ears off!

How much did you end up getting? We got about 5 inches here in the Pottstown area. I'm ready for it to be gone....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter