PA DISers out there

PALionKingfan said:
I'm with you. It makes you wish you were somewhere warmer ... say near the Orlando area.

I was just there a month and a half ago....it seems like such a long time ago :(

The Harrisburg area lucked out with the last two snow storms. We only got about a total of 2 inches combined. My DBFF lives near York and I know she has about a foot. This all needs to go away for next Thursday when I leave for WDW.

Letting everyone here know that I'm planning a meet-up during the opening day of Hershey's "Springtime in the Park" event on April 12, 2014. We'd love to have any of you Central-PA DIS-er's come on out and join us! More details can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/228611380648243/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Park hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. this day. Meet up spot will be outside Chocolate World at 9 a.m. Hoping you'll mark this opportunity on your calendars and hope to see you there!

Sharon... Hermitage... I'm seeing some familiar places which may actually have heard of my town.

:hyper: Another Meadvillain! That's where I grew up!! And still am. It's Fair Week so we're gearing up to get our country on and going to Waldameer later this week. I just keep thinking of these as pre-shows and warm-ups to our Sisters Trip to Disney next month. Oh, and to any who vacationed around here at nearby Conneaut Lake Park, someone burned down the Beach House a couple weeks ago. Very sad.

What week in September? Too bad one of those meets wasn't last month. My Dad had appointments all day in Pittsburgh and I could have used something to do.

When we were little (this is 15-20 years ago), we'd always take two days down and back and stay the night at a Days Inn in Statesville, NC. Travel games, books and frequent stops to let us kids out to release energy got us through then we would spend the first evening with relatives. An overnight trip then waking up in Disney would have been amazing, not that I'd trade our experiences for anything. Maybe to get the original Imagination ride back. Maybe.

Hi neighbor! :wave2: Just saw this thread and was surprised our little town even came up.

shirley 38 said:
ORIGNAL FROM PHILLY. WORKED AT THE DISNEY STORE AT KING OF PRUSSIA.
NOW WE ARE IN CORNWALL PA.
NEAR HERSHEY AND LANCASTER:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I was so bummed they closed that store. Of course I didn't find out until I drove my kids there, from Pottstown, right after Christmas last year. Now we just go to the one at the Limerick Outlets or order online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter