Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Norm!

You're a gentleman and scholar...thanks for all the leg work!

I don't suppose, if I changed our dates to four nights from Sunday, 5/1 thru Wednesday, 5/4, that you could possibly get us in at AKV at the Value Studio rate of 10 points per night? That would be equal to 40 points for four nights during Dream Season, or $520 @ $13 per point rented. I'd much rather rent points from you for a value studio at AKV than pay $118 per night (plus tax!) to stay at one of the All-Star properties.

Does that make sense? Please let me know what you think, or if what I'm asking can be done.

Again, appreciate your time and consideration regarding this matter.

Warm regards,
D. Schmolke

Hi and thanks for the kind words!

On the value studio at AKL, the only date open in your range is the night of 5/1. The only consecutive dates in May that are available are 5/17 - 5/19.

If April is an option, the value studio is available in April on these dates: 4/2 - 4/7 and 4/9 - 4/14.

Would April dates work?

Norm

Sam,

It’s tight. There is a studio open at Saratoga for 12/22 - 12/26 (I know it is slightly out of your date range). 1/2 - 1/8 is also open

Old Key West has 1/2 - 1/7 and 1/3 - 1/8.

That’s about it for a studio. Please let me know what you think!

Norm

Thank you for checking, but can't arrive earlier or leave later. Thanks again for checking.

Sam

Hi and thanks for the kind words!

On the value studio at AKL, the only date open in your range is the night of 5/1. The only consecutive dates in May that are available are 5/17 - 5/19.

If April is an option, the value studio is available in April on these dates: 4/2 - 4/7 and 4/9 - 4/14.

Would April dates work?

Norm

Hi Norm,

Kind deeds deserve kind words :)

Again, thanks for the legwork. But we really are planning everything around the first week of May, so I guess the value studio is out. I'm just gonna have to talk the hubby into spending a bit more to get the deluxe studio, instead of spending less to stay at an All-Star resort.

For now, we have to wait for Southwest to release their schedule for May (they only have flights available thru April 11). Once we figure out the flights we can get, then we'll be able to nail down exactly which days we'll be staying at WDW.

At that point, I hope we can work together to make my first stay at WDW at memorable one :)

Warm regards,
D. Schmolke

Hi,
3 quick questions:
- Are you able to transfer?
- Presume AKV Dec UY is 2015 - 2016? (I find December confusing) and could be banked?
- Presume OKW Apr UY is 2015 - 2016? and could be banked to be 2016-2017?
Thanks. Trying to get UY's other than my own August straight in my head.

Hi Norm,

Kind deeds deserve kind words :)

Again, thanks for the legwork. But we really are planning everything around the first week of May, so I guess the value studio is out. I'm just gonna have to talk the hubby into spending a bit more to get the deluxe studio, instead of spending less to stay at an All-Star resort.

For now, we have to wait for Southwest to release their schedule for May (they only have flights available thru April 11). Once we figure out the flights we can get, then we'll be able to nail down exactly which days we'll be staying at WDW.

At that point, I hope we can work together to make my first stay at WDW at memorable one :)

Warm regards,
D. Schmolke

Thanks for the update. I hope your first stay at WDW is magical!! Keep me posted!

Norm

Hi,
3 quick questions:
- Are you able to transfer?
- Presume AKV Dec UY is 2015 - 2016? (I find December confusing) and could be banked?
- Presume OKW Apr UY is 2015 - 2016? and could be banked to be 2016-2017?
Thanks. Trying to get UY's other than my own August straight in my head.

You are right on the use years! I would really rather not transfer. Would you be interested in just renting the points?

You are right on the use years! I would really rather not transfer. Would you be interested in just renting the points?
No, only because I have a 98 year old dementia mother and a confirmed reservation in the future might be tricky. I need to have control over cancellation but thank you so much for replying. Good luck to you.

I am looking for two studios at BWV. 10/16-10/24 and 10/17-10/24.

Hi!

For 10/16 - 10/24, there are no studios at any resort open. At Boardwalk, only one of the nights in your range is available.

For 10/17 - 10/24, the results are the same as above. It’s just tough to find anything in October unfortunately. The best option of consecutive days in your range is at Saratoga. The one bedroom and two bedroom rooms are available 10/19 - 10/22.

I’m sorry the news isn’t better. Please let me know if you’d like for me to search something else.

Norm

Looking for a studio.

No resort preference.

First choice of dates 10/28/15-11/5/15

Second choice of dates 9/23/15-10/1/15

Would be open to splitting resorts, or even changing dates, but would like 8 consecutive nights as above dates demonstrate.

Will email with more info.

Thank you!!!

Looking for a studio.

No resort preference.

First choice of dates 10/28/15-11/5/15

Second choice of dates 9/23/15-10/1/15

Would be open to splitting resorts, or even changing dates, but would like 8 consecutive nights as above dates demonstrate.

Will email with more info.

Thank you!!!

Email sent!

Hi There!

Experienced renter but haven't been to Disney for a few years now.

We're looking for smaller, standard rooms BWV or BLT for March 19 2016 checking out March 24.

Will also consider AK but prefer the above.

Thanks.

Doug

Hi There!

Experienced renter but haven't been to Disney for a few years now.

We're looking for smaller, standard rooms BWV or BLT for March 19 2016 checking out March 24.

Will also consider AK but prefer the above.

Thanks.

Doug

Hi Doug!

There is good availability in studios for 3/19/16 - 3/24/16:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

If you want to move forward, please let me know!

Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter