Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for any studio that might be available September 16-21, 2015. Thanks!

I'm looking to rent two studios at bwv from 2/2 - 2/9. Studio 1 boardwalk view and studio 2 standard view.

Thanks

Hi,

For the boardwalk and standard view studios, only two of the days in your range are open. The room types that are open for 2/2 - 2/9 are:

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
For other resorts 2/2 -2/9, the availability is:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Beach Club Villas

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Please let me know if you want me to search other dates!

Norm

Hi! I'm looking for any studio that might be available September 16-21, 2015. Thanks!

It doesn’t look good for studios for those dates. I checked all resorts and the best available was only one day at any of them. The only rooms available for your dates are:

If you can go the first week of September, we could probably get three nights at one resort and two at another. Just let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Thanks for checking...I figured it was a long shot! Unfortunately the dates aren't flexible and there are only two of us so it doesn't make much sense to stay in anything larger than 1 bedroom. Thanks again!

Thanks for checking...I figured it was a long shot! Unfortunately the dates aren't flexible and there are only two of us so it doesn't make much sense to stay in anything larger than 1 bedroom. Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply. Have a safe trip!

I am thinking about renting points in May. My family, however!!!, often due to work obligations etc, ends up having to change dates etc. We have had to put our vacation out at times and move it up. If we rent points from you would you be willing to change a res for us if we need to. I totally understand how availability changes etc. but I have to find someone who would be wililng to do this otherwise Im not sure I can rent next year.

Thank you
Bllue Faerie

Good afternoon, I am looking for points to have transferred to me. Are you interested in transferring them? i need 330.

Let me know Thanks Carl

Hi!

Total WDW rookie here, looking to celebrate my 50th birthday in style next year!

Dates: Monday, May 23 - Saturday, May 28, 2016
Property: Any (I can't narrow it down because all the DVC properties look amazing!)
Room type: only need a studio for just

Any and all information will be GREATLY

Hi:

We are looking to rent two lake view studios at the Polynesian from May 6 to May 14, 2016. Point total for each room is 212. I know it is early, but I thought I would check just in case.

Thanks

Good afternoon, I am looking for points to have transferred to me. Are you interested in transferring them? i need 330.

Let me know Thanks Carl

Carl,

I could transfer, but I’ll need to know whether it fits for you. The use year that I can use for a transfer is December.

Norm

Looking for a Savannah view Studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village for one night. Dec 12th-13th or Dec 17th-18. We have an existing reservation for the 13th-17th but would like to add on one more night,

Thanks Dawn

Hi!

Total WDW rookie here, looking to celebrate my 50th birthday in style next year!

Dates: Monday, May 23 - Saturday, May 28, 2016
Property: Any (I can't narrow it down because all the DVC properties look amazing!)
Room type: only need a studio for just

Any and all information will be GREATLY

Hi and early Happy Birthday!

The availability is great:

Disney's Beach Club Villas
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Just to let you know, I can book Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West now. For the others, I have to wait for the 7 month mark to book, which would be 10/23. So I couldn’t book any other resorts until then.

Please let me know what you think!

Norm

Hi:

We are looking to rent two lake view studios at the Polynesian from May 6 to May 14, 2016. Point total for each room is 212. I know it is early, but I thought I would check just in case.

Thanks

Hi!

There is availability like you mentioned:

However, I can’t book there until the 7 month mark. So I can’t book a reservation there until 10/6/15.

Thanks and let me know what you think!

Norm

Looking for a Savannah view Studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village for one night. Dec 12th-13th or Dec 17th-18. We have an existing reservation for the 13th-17th but would like to add on one more night,

Thanks Dawn

Hi Dawn!

For the night of the 12th, only a one bedroom savannah view is available at Kidani:

For the night of the 17th, the availability is much better:

Please let me know if you want to move forward!

Norm

I'm looking for DVC rental January 28-February 4th. Prefer Contemporary.

Thanks!

Hi!

I wasn’t sure what room type you are looking for, so I have them all below. The availability for your dates is:

Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

I am thinking about renting points in May. My family, however!!!, often due to work obligations etc, ends up having to change dates etc. We have had to put our vacation out at times and move it up. If we rent points from you would you be willing to change a res for us if we need to. I totally understand how availability changes etc. but I have to find someone who would be wililng to do this otherwise Im not sure I can rent next year.

Thank you
Bllue Faerie

Hi Bllue!

Yes, there is no problem with changing as long as there is availability and as long as my points haven’t expired. Most likely the points that I’d rent to you expire on November 30, 2016.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have more questions!

Norm

Hi!

There is availability like you mentioned:

However, I can’t book there until the 7 month mark. So I can’t book a reservation there until 10/6/15.

Thanks and let me know what you think!

Norm

Hi Norm:

So the best thing to do would be to message you at the beginning of October then, and see if the rooms are available and if you have points left? I will be in touch then to see if we can make it work.

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter