Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking to see availability for January 15-18. we will probably either do a studio or 1BR, but do not have a resort preference. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking to see availability for January 15-18. we will probably either do a studio or 1BR, but do not have a resort preference. Thanks!

Hi, the availability for those dates is:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
You've got some pretty good options! Please let me know what you think.

Norm

Hello I am looking for BWV or VWL for 9/23/15 - 9/29/15, I will take studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks

Hello I am looking for BWV or VWL for 9/23/15 - 9/29/15, I will take studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks

Unfortunately, there’s only about a day or so available for the dates you sent. There are some openings at OKW and SSR if you can do your trip a week or so earlier.

If you want me to search other dates, please let me know!

Hi! I'm looking to rent points for a 2BR at AKL from April 17-24.

The availability for those dates, resort, and room type is good. See below:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Let me know if you are interested in renting the points. Thanks!

Norm

Greetings Norm,

I'm looking for a one night stay prior to our cruise, checking in on Nov 27 and out on Nov 28, 2015
Any resort is fine.

Much appreciated!

Greetings Norm,

I'm looking for a one night stay prior to our cruise, checking in on Nov 27 and out on Nov 28, 2015
Any resort is fine.

Much appreciated!

Hi,

I wasn’t sure what type of room you needed, so I’m listing all the availability below (unfortunately not much open):

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Anything at Aulani (hotel room or studio) for any 4 nights between Dec 18 and 24?
Thanks for checking! :)

The availability for those dates, resort, and room type is good. See below:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Let me know if you are interested in renting the points. Thanks!

Norm

Thanks so much. I am emailing you now!

Anything at Aulani (hotel room or studio) for any 4 nights between Dec 18 and 24?
Thanks for checking! :)

Unfortunately, there are none of those room types available. There is availability 12/1 - 12/19 for most of the studios if your dates are flexible.

Please let me know if I can help further!

Norm

I'm looking to rent two studios at bwv from 2/2 - 2/9. Studio 1 boardwalk view and studio 2 standard view.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter