our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only DH can reveal the handshake. DId you PM him? I'll get in touch with him. His Mom had surgery this week so he's been busy.

I may die in spirit by that time, but I'll hold on! Yes, I did PM him. Tell him sorry :hug: Must've been a bad week for me to reach post 500!!

I may die in spirit by that time, but I'll hold on! Yes, I did PM him. Tell him sorry :hug: Must've been a bad week for me to reach post 500!!

I did PM him. I know he's at work right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get that handshake sometime tonight!:thumbsup2

Hi Hugh! I'm so excited to see you. How are you, how is Papa Bear. Is his foot/leg better? How about the cub? Is he better now that those tonsils are gone?

usually... lol

I think he needs a better insurance than others...

:rotfl: :rotfl: I know I can count on Mary to tell him:thumbsup2 ;)

Only DH can reveal the handshake. DId you PM him? I'll get in touch with him. His Mom had surgery this week so he's been busy.

I knew she would get it done...she has a special "green hair kinship" with him. Wey wait...I have green hair in my avatar!:mad:

ALMOST FORGOT....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

:surfweb:

Welcome John! About time you got here! I guess your e-mail is working now. Love your screen name. OK everybody stop talking about John! John, may I assume you don;t want us to call you Jack?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
What his name's not Jack? :confused3 I thought he just spelled it wrong in his siggie.. :rolleyes1
If she likes to dance (Or can be mentally brainwashed).... DEAL! :thumbsup2
She can shake her booty like the best of em..

ALMOST FORGOT....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

:surfweb:

:wave: Morning my friend :hug:

Nickolas and Emily both have field trips to the high school planetarium. Em's class is first and then Nick's. So me being the good mom that I am I told dad he can do both of them.. :teeth: I like him to feel important too.. ::yes:: Then he it taking Nick open skating. Daddy bonding time..

thursday.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter