our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Hi everyone.

Guess what I just did :teeth: Ok I will tell. I made another ADR this time for the Garden Grill. I have been craving their steak ever since my sis and I went there over a week ago :rotfl: So now Dh will have to put up with 3 count em 3 character meals :rotfl2:

Oh and 3 weeks to go :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

cool! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

crossfamily said:
You need to crack out the pina colada's!!!!!!!
images6-2.jpg
images6-2.jpg

2 Pina coladas one for each hand...............

get it?
And the coconuts make a lovely upper half to a hula costume!

Night all - gotta finish watching Austin Powers. I'm at the bathroom scene. "hey buddy how about a courtesy flush?" :)

rer1972 said:
Night all - gotta finish watching Austin Powers. I'm at the bathroom scene. "hey buddy how about a courtesy flush?" :)

hmmm what got you in the mood for austin powers??!?! :rotfl2: I love him. Have fun. g'nite

rer1972 said:

That kills me. I even told my mom about it, because she and I both can't believe the sounds people are unafraid of sharing in a public restroom.

We finally got the word from the claims adjuster tonight on our car. He declared it a total loss. It'll probably be Tuesday before we hear what that means. I do know we won't get as much as what we just put into it. I did say to DH, if all of our problems are just financial, we should be grateful. It still stinks, though.

crossfamily said:
Yeah we noticed you weren't on!!!!!!! NO excuses... how have you been???

It's been super busy. I'm loving the cooler weather the past week. We're still looking for someone to run my route when I get moved over to facility manager. We can't seem to find anyone who really wants to work. The last 4 people we've looked at haven't passed their background check. So I don't know when I'll be able to get off my truck.

rer1972 said:
Mmmmm, hamburger helper. :thumbsup2
My sis ter had a very nice lady who works inher office. Her last name is hamburger so I call her my sister's hamburger helper!

hockeymomoftwo said:
well got to go to bed early tonight so I'm signing off. My FIL is having abdominal surgery tomorrow and we are all hoping for the best. He has prostate cancer and now has some colon growths.

I'm going to have to have conversation with my boys that I was hoping not to have for awhile. Cody is going to be really scared and worried. Talk to you all later. I'm not going to get the next installment of the trip report done until the weekend. I know you are all just dying with suspense :rotfl:
:grouphug: Good luck. How'd everything go?

TOT_Princess_412 said:
HI !!
IM SO JEALOUS OF MY COUSIN LIZZY WINNIE TINK AnD AUNT PD RIGHT NOW............................hope there having a great time!!

We are! But we miss you guys!

We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Last night we went to MNSSHP and no one came up to us. I was wearing a lime green wig with halloween mickey ears on top! I was like a DISer beacon! Though for sure I'd be noticed by a fellow Limey! :confused3

pixie dust 112 said:
We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Last night we went to MNSSHP and no one came up to us. I was wearing a lime green wig with halloween mickey ears on top! I was like a DISer beacon! Though for sure I'd be noticed by a fellow Limey! :confused3
I Hope You Are Having A Great Timeprincess:!!!!!!!

Nsalz says she hoped you enjoyed your calamari :furious: :furious: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter