our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nightowlky where have you been hiding? Any chance you are going to be updating your TR soon?

Same goes for you Jess. I am patiently awaiting more updates on your TR too :teeth:

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Hey nightowlky where have you been hiding? Any chance you are going to be updating your TR soon?

Same goes for you Jess. I am patiently awaiting more updates on your TR too :teeth:

MY Tr is history... :rotfl:

Something told me that would happen once school got going full swing. Same thing happened with Lizzy's TR :lmao:

::yes:: :rotfl: Blame the Schools.. :sad2: :teacher:

:rotfl:
Oh yeah and I filled up on the steak too. Couldn't get enough of it. That is I was full till they brought out that wonderful pastry desert :lmao:

:rotfl:

Hi everyone.

Guess what I just did :teeth: Ok I will tell. I made another ADR this time for the Garden Grill. I have been craving their steak ever since my sis and I went there over a week ago :rotfl: So now Dh will have to put up with 3 count em 3 character meals :rotfl2:

Oh and 3 weeks to go :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I love love love the garden grill. that is a definate everytime we go. I love the catfish and cranberry relish. The mac and cheese on the kids meal is really good too. 3 character meals tell him he is getting off lucky. My dh had to do 5 his first trip. LOL

crossfamily said:
You need to crack out the pina colada's!!!!!!!
images6-2.jpg
images6-2.jpg

2 Pina coladas one for each hand...............

get it?
I will try that next on my manipulative quest to get what I want!!

crossfamily said:
I love love love the garden grill. that is a definate everytime we go. I love the catfish and cranberry relish. The mac and cheese on the kids meal is really good too. 3 character meals tell him he is getting off lucky. My dh had to do 5 his first trip. LOL
Ugh, what did you do??!???! 5 his first trip. No wonder why the man is not a Disney fanatic. You need to ease them into it, then take them on IASW and belt out to the tunes :teeth:

Anyone ever read, "The Slave Dancer" by Paula Fox? I'm just starting it, wondering if it's any good, it looks it!

EeyoreFan1 said:
MY Tr is history... :rotfl:

It will be by the time we read it. I will let em and nick know what to look forward to in american history by the time they get to it. Limey attends the Mutherland with her lgmhpc. Here very very many years later it is finally put down in print.

EeyoreFan1 said:
Anyone ever read, "The Slave Dancer" by Paula Fox? I'm just starting it, wondering if it's any good, it looks it!

what year was it published?

crossfamily said:

5? I think my dh would revolt and refuse to go anywhere with me again if I did that to him :rotfl2:

5? I think my dh would revolt and refuse to go anywhere with me again if I did that to him :rotfl2:
Did you notice I went alone this last time!!!!!! lol

Princess89 said:
You need to ease them into it, then take them on IASW and belt out to the tunes :teeth:

Since my dh loves my singing belting out the tunes would not be a bad thing but just making him go on IASW would be torture enough (especially for me since I can't stand that song anymore :scared1: )

KIKI i am going to dl in jan. I will look to see if they have your prince charming outfit for you when i go. I'll get you number before I go so I can call you if there is anything new there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter