our secret green club? Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
now, would we talk about you???:rolleyes1

Not us never...
369331z7jyyesrq11.gif

Well, is the cake good??? It may be worth it!
Creepy Cat, Nutty Neighbor, Dumb and Dumber, Medusa Cousin....any more I'm missing????

She is waiting till her sister comes over to try the cake first just incase its posioned.. :rolleyes1

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellydoodle!!!!! :banana: I have to save the KELLYDOODLE for the other Kellydoodle that occasionally visits! ::yes::

Ok...so, what exactly happened last night?? Please enlighten us!
I will in a minute. It all started with this

08-08-07_1711.jpg

now, would we talk about you???
Nooooooooo! :angel:

Hey that reminds me....Nutty Neighbor sent me a letter and a chocolate cake..... I guess that means she's gonna want more free babysitting.
Is that all it takes?!!?! :teeth:

Well, is the cake good??? It may be worth it!
Creepy Cat, Nutty Neighbor, Dumb and Dumber, Medusa Cousin....any more I'm missing????
Big Daddy himself! :thumbsup2 Crazy cat lady! :rolleyes1

well, I can have my own soap opera with my aunt carol....but the material is not Dis aproved
:3dglasses

Mary, really it's just Dumb....Dumber is still MIA.

And Dumb is getting really touchy feely....I threatened to inflict bodily harm if he puts his hand on my arm or should again....
Bow chicka bow wow, maybe the threat is what keeps him coming back!

Hmmm...Maybe BD needs to make some "surprise visits" while you're at work:rotfl:
And take all the fun away from Kellydoodle?!?!?! :sad2:

PD is still the queen of the universe...

Nsalz had her hair done

Tara is lazy and doesnt' do anything at home.. :teeth:

Mary is :stir: as usual..

Kat is trying to find a place to eat since they didn't open the japan place..

The rest are doing great..

Oh heather's middle finger likes to stick up for some reason :rolleyes1
:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Hmm, well I guess I can squeeze her and try to "juice" it out of her.... :lmao: :lmao:
No, she is just wierd, truly loves everything about school. She's my little smarty, she was reading at age 4 and could write anything too. She is now starting second grade and reads at 4th or 5th grade level. Plus is in the TAG (talented and gifted) class for science, english and math.
COOL! :woohoo:

:eek: Not around here! We did have a donut place like that once.

We just got 5 whole minutes of rain here. Really dark clouds, loud thunder, scary lightening... and 5 minutes of rain. Sheesh.

15 minutes unitl I leave here to go teach. Hopefully I can stretch some in the water and get rid of this all comsuming headache!
We had a lot of rain around here earlier today. Hope your headache goes away-- if you still have it tomorrow you should get it checked out!

Finally caught up!!!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

Mary, really it's just Dumb....Dumber is still MIA.

And Dumb is getting really touchy feely....I threatened to inflict bodily harm if he puts his hand on my arm or should again....

Hey wants you... :teeth:

Kellydoodle!!!!! :banana: I have to save the KELLYDOODLE for the other Kellydoodle that occasionally visits! ::yes;:

I will in a minute. It all started with this

08-08-07_1711.jpg

Nooooooooo! :angel:

Is that all it takes?!!?! :teeth:

Big Daddy himself! :thumbsup2 Crazy cat lady! :rolleyes1

:3dglasses

Bow chicka bow wow, maybe the threat is what keeps him coming back!

And take all the fun away from Kellydoodle?!?!?! :sad2:

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

COOL! :woohoo:

:eek: Not around here! We did have a donut place like that once.

We had a lot of rain around here earlier today. Hope your headache goes away-- if you still have it tomorrow you should get it checked out!

Finally caught up!!!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:
I dont' remember what I was replying too:confused3

I dont like games anymore. I was playing this one, Brain Age and apparently my brains 69 years old. With 20 being the best age ever.

Wait...whats 2+2 again?

Time to catch up!

You're in Canada, right??? Just head south! Unfortunately, you have to stop way before you get to WDW!!!

Sure, but i can't gurantee you that we will have anything decent...I have an appt. for work tomorrow night, so we may just do sandwiches or pizza.

In our house....The cereal's in the pantry, the milk is in the fridge, and the bowls are in the cabinet...don't make a mess and clean up after yourself when you're done.:lmao:
Actually, I was gonna do Pooh waffles or Mickey pancakes on Sun. That's our lazy morning, esp. in the summer when the kids don't have Sunday school.

Ok! I'll be there. Be sure to set out a Big BIG plate of Pooh Waffles k? Thanks!!

MMMmmmmm Yummy!:thumbsup2

You betcha!

:scared1: Todays thread post count:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 62,730

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 6,339
crossfamily 5,027
kaw1218 4,883
katlas&kids 4,757
Donald - my hero 4,310
Va-bear 3,837
rer1972 3,602
pixie dust 112 3,593
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,429
DISUNC 2,131
nsalz 1,856
TOT_Princess_412 1,675
bigsis1970 1,571
LizzySwan1022 1,451
Princess89 1,291
MrOakie 1,187
dwheatl 866
cynderella 852
TaraLee4 541
ktturner 490
Piglets Mommy 443
TOT_Boy_ 400
2girlsmom 352
msgrimm23 331
DisGirlAllie 175
WinniethePooh93 173
Luvchefmic 54
TinkerBelle1024 46
Magical Disney 29
KatyTheFairyPrincess 1

Yay!! Im there im there!!

You dont think I can cook do you? Well missy I got 90% in cooking class!!

I dont like games anymore. I was playing this one, Brain Age and apparently my brains 69 years old. With 20 being the best age ever.

Wait...whats 2+2 again?

Time to catch up!
I was playing Big Brain Academy on Wii...lets just say that game went back to Blockbuster pretty quickly:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter