Our plans for the show

Hi everyone;

Just want to give everyone a 'heads up' on our plans for the show. We were planning to record a new episode this week, but I'm still sick (much better than I was, but still sick) and I don't want to give this to the rest of the team. So tomorrow I'll be releasing the Disneyland show we recorded a few weeks ago (it was Bob's last show), then next week we'll be recording our tribute to Bob. We'll return to our regular schedule on May 27th.

Thanks for your patience while we've dealt with Bob's passing - it's been tough on all of us, but we're all ready to get back to doing the show.

Pete

Thanks Pete for update. We appricate you and all the crew, thank you for the pod cast. I hope you feel well soon and I can't wait to listen to the show again.

Pete, hope you are feeling better soon. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope everyone is doing ok.

I will also get my tissues out for the tribute to Bob show. I have been spending time catching up on the past few shows and am now ready for a new show.

I have missed you all, and am glad to know your on the way back to visit with us (via the Podcast).

I hope you feel beter soon.

*exhale* Whew, was turning green waiting on the news! Honestly, this is great! You guys know we're here for you either way, so do whatever you need to. :)

Hope you feel better, Pete! I've been in that "sick" boat for about a week now, not fun at all.... :(

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Looking forward to the Bawb tribute and all the new podcasts. They won't be the same but Bawb would definitely want you guys to continue on when everyone's ready :hug:

Pete,
Thanks for letting us know. Sorry your cold won't leave. The nasty chest cold from the winter seemed to take forever to go away. Take all the time you need to get well, we'll all still be here.

Thanks for putting up the Disneyland show. Hopefully I'll pack enough tissues in my carry on (been traveling a lot for work - you guys are great company on 6 hour flights in the middle seat with bad movies)

I haven't read the whole 7 pages yet, but I'm glad you're feeling a bit better Pete. I'll be looking forward to Bob's Tribute show.

I just found out that I will be attending one of the nights of Star Wars Weekends and I know I'll be thinking of Bob the whole time. I think I'll buy a light saber and poke a stormtrooper in the backside!!

:rotfl:

Welcome back Pete ! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up on the pod cast

I was great to hear your voice today on today’s pod cast. :cheer2:

I hope u are felling better .

Thanks for posting Pete! I'm so happy that the team is ready to start recording again...not so much just for the listeners' purposes, but just because I think it's great you're all doing better, although I understand it will still be difficult.

I was so happy to see my iTunes was downloading something when I opened it...I actually prayed it would be the podcast haha. Again, thanks Pete!!

Thanks for the update Pete....itunes isn't downloading it quick enough for my liking! :thumbsup2

Hope you feel better soon. :flower3:

It's really nice to have the podcast back, but sad to think they're Bob's final podcasts... especially hearing Bob looking forward to doing things in the future. I was also sad to learn of the cause of Bob's passing, but in a sense it brings some closure as well. I'm still thinking of you guys and Bob's family daily.

Thanks for the update Pete. Speedy health to you. Next weeks show will be I am sure both sad and happy reflections. Very good for all. Looking forward.

I look forward to listening to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter