Our plans for the show

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone;

Just want to give everyone a 'heads up' on our plans for the show. We were planning to record a new episode this week, but I'm still sick (much better than I was, but still sick) and I don't want to give this to the rest of the team. So tomorrow I'll be releasing the Disneyland show we recorded a few weeks ago (it was Bob's last show), then next week we'll be recording our tribute to Bob. We'll return to our regular schedule on May 27th.

Thanks for your patience while we've dealt with Bob's passing - it's been tough on all of us, but we're all ready to get back to doing the show.

Pete

I'm glad to hear it! While the loss of Bawb has been devastating to all of us, I'm sure he'd want you all to go on and keep the show going in his honor.

Can't wait to hear it all, I'm sure I won't be the only one with a box of kleenex!

Thanks for the heads up Pete.:thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear you guys again.:goodvibes

I have had no motivation to work out without you guys in my ear!:lmao:

I hope you are all doing well.:hug:

That's great news. We are looking forward to hearing from the team again.

Thanks for the update, Pete!
Hope you get better soon; I know how you feel. My cold won't go away, either!
Looking forward to the new shows.
Thanks, and take care of yourself!:hug:

Thank you so much for releasing the Disneyland show. I look forward to listening to it.

Hope you get better soon, hon!

Pete, thank you all for keeping us posted on this.

Hope you are feeling better this week.:goodvibes

Thanks for the update. As glad as we all are to listen again...it will not be easy for you to do the show, nor will it be easy for us to listen.

Great news, we look forward to welcoming you all back.

From a completely selfish point of view.......I am so glad the DL show is coming out before we leave for our California adventure at the end of June!!

Thank you very much for the update, Pete.

Thanks for the update Pete. We hope you feel better soon. :goodvibes

:grouphug: To you all, as I'm sure this first show will be really hard.

Pete,

SO glad to hear from you! I hope you get well soon. I'm really looking forward to hearing the Disneyland show and to hear Bawb back behind the mic, for that time, it will feel like he is still hear with us:angel:

Thank you so much for continueing to bring the Joy of Disney/Florida to us all
where ever we may be so that we never feel far from "The Happiest Place on Earth"

Thanks for the update Pete. Glad to see that you are back on recovery road.

Pete - I hope you're able to kick your cold. I'm sure it will be hard to do the show without Bawb, but it might also be therapeutic once you are in there and doing it again. Good luck, and we can't wait to hear it.

Pete, Thanks for keeping us updated! and I am totally looking forward to the Disneyland show... Finally I have something to look forward to now again on tuesdays!

Im looking forward to the disneyland show...finally something I can relate to.

Pete- I hope you start feeling better. I too have been sick for all of last week into this week. yuk!

I know ill need several boxes of tissue for the show. But Im glad that there will be a show to remember bob and all of his glory. :)

Thank you Pete - just make sure that you are all definitely ready to return.

Looking forward to the shows...

Maureen
:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter