Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

I think we have all narrowed it down to a Friday, so this does make our job easier! :thumbsup2

Now, I think early September is out of the question, so this leaves us with 4 Fridays to pick from when MNSSHP will be held.

*Don't forget MNSSHP is not held on the weekends!* ;)

Our choices are:

September 28

October 5

October 12

October 26

Please everyone copy and then paste what day you can or want to make Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party!

Then, I guess we're going to have to go with the date that gets the majority of the votes! :thumbsup2 If you are flexible and can go any date, then I guess go ahead and vote on what is your first choice!

It'll make it much easier for everyone once we set a date, so anyone who joins in later knows exactly when to make their plans to join the party!! :banana:

Thanks everyone!! :wizard:

Oh, also...please help us all spread the word about the DIS Party!
Post the info/link in your siggy and once we set a date we can get a countdown going! We want to get as many DIS'ers we can to join in the fun! :banana:

Hey everyone I made a poll for this so it would be easier for us to count the votes! So head on over HERE and vote for which day you would like to attend!

Hi tinkerbell,

I tried to go vote but for some reason the poll said that I couldn't vote. Maybe I have something wrong with my settings? :confused3

tinkerbell87512 said:
Hey everyone I made a poll for this so it would be easier for us to count the votes! So head on over HERE and vote for which day you would like to attend!

Thanks for making this! I was trying to figure out how we could make a poll! :thumbsup2

ForKeeps said:
Hi tinkerbell,

I tried to go vote but for some reason the poll said that I couldn't vote. Maybe I have something wrong with my settings? :confused3

I had to log back in with my Username and Password to vote. Maybe that's the problem. Not too sure! :confused3 Just post your date, if you can't get the poll to work. :)

I cast my vote! :thumbsup2 And I did have to log on again to get the poll to work. My dates are flexible, but I picked the day that would really work best for myself. Oct. 12. :teeth:

Good morning! Here are the results as of right now....
Sept 28 0 Votes
Oct 5 0 Votes
Oct 12 4 Votes
Oct 26 1 Vote
Remember if you haven't voted heres the LINK ! :thumbsup2

I would love to join the fun, and voted for the 5th, because my school district is off on Monday (well, so is everyone else) for Columbus Day, and I am sure I could get that Friday off too...

OOOh, exciting!

So far there have only been 7 votes and I know there are more people than that who plan on coming to the Party! :goodvibes Please VOTE as soon as you can, so we can tally the votes! :thumbsup2 Thanks a bunch!

Looks like I missed the vote, but I will only be around for October 12th.
Glad the majority voted that way, too. ;)

tinkerbell87512 said:
ForKeeps Did you get the poll to work?

EVERYONE READING THIS PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

I haven't been able to...I can't remember my password (it's saved to the computer) so when I try to re-log on I'm having troubles. But if I could vote, I'd vote for the 5th :)

What a great idea! I voted for the 5th since we will be there from Sept 30th - Oct 7th. However, we are going with some friends who will only be there until Wed so we may go on the first. I am not sure if I could get DH to fork out the $ for two MNSSHPs. We'll see though, of the choices the 5th works the best for me.

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
So, does a Friday work best for you?

I'm thinking we should go with and pick one of the Friday dates! :goodvibes

I am LOVING that you have the trip down in your siggy now! :banana:

A friday it's perfect..I can arrive that same friday in the morning and leave on Monday...only "missing" two days at work.
BTW, already voted!

Glad you liked the sig...now we need a DATE TO COMPLETE IT!! :rotfl:

when i made the poll it asked me to put a close date so i put Dec 30th. If thats too early or late we can always close it or open it. But i hope we have a date soon cuz im so excited! :goodvibes :banana:

Okey Dokey - I voted for the 5th. If I'm coming all that way I will be staying as long as possible. :goodvibes

As of right now Oct. 5 and Oct. 12 are the majority and are pretty much at a tie. I think Oct. 12 is winning by 1 vote. I know a couple of people were not able to vote on the official poll, so with their votes added it still comes out to that majority. :thumbsup2

We are getting closer and closer to getting a date set! :teeth:

How many people are there that are flexible and can go the 5 or 12?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter