Our dining report is finally done!

Is the lunch with at the Hollywood Brown Derby with the Imagineer a special package? Where do I find out about it? Sound wonderful . Thanks!

Thanks, Colleen, for such a well written and detailed dining report. We had never eaten much in the parks before, but we did dinner PS's on our last trip in April due to the good info picked up on the DIS. I also learned about Dole Whips and Beavertails here as well. Yum!

I have read numerous negative reviews about AK, but after reading yours today, I immediately got on the phone with reservations and changed my PR for it to Cape May Cafe'. Just in time- we leave Friday! I don't think I'll regret it! Lots of great information. Thanks for sharing! princess:

Wonderful detailed reviews ~ Thanx for taking the time to share.

Thank you for your wonderfully detailed reviews. It is so exciting to read about your great experiences when planning our own trip. We really appreciate that.

We had a similarly awful experience at DB's.:( Even the kids (then 7 and 5) noticed it was way below our expectations. And sadly, we had saved it for last, thinking it would be GREAT! I always wonder if we hit it on a really bad day, or if peoples' opinions can actually be so different about the same experience :confused: .

Great reports!

We are planning to eat at Cape May Cafe for breakfast this yr, we have been for dinner but never breakfast. I also plan to try a Dole Whip too. I have talked about getting one for 2 yrs now and the past 2 times we were there, I just never made it over to get one! This yr definitely....

Again great job!

Thanks for all the detailed reviews. I really liked how you graded each meal.

We also had a terrible experience with Donald's Restarauntasorous (sp?) and will never return.

You have me intrigued by the Brown Derby. We may just have to try that one out.;)

Thank you so much for those great reviews!

I especially like how you broke down the "grades" into the different categories, and how you listed the cost of the meals. It really helps us planning-types out!

(Too bad about the bad Breakfastosaurus meal...when i went there in 1999 when AK first opened, it was great! Sounds like it's gone downhill since, judging by your review and the concurrence of others. Hopefully someone at Disney is reading all these things...)

Cape May is a tradition for us too! We love it. Goofy even climbed over the back our both to sit next to DD and take a sip of her milk. She always wants to go back!

Thanks for a great dining report. I was so excited after reading about your lunch with an imagineer that I just called and booked it for our upcoming trip! Thanks a bunch!

THanks so much for that! I'm thinking now that I will try the Liberty Tree for dinner one night, and I'm also thinking I'll skip Donald's...I'm hearing very mixed review about that one. I think we might do Cape May one morning instead.

I keep reading about these Dole Whips...can't wait to try one!

Beth :)

Thanks for the time and effort you put into your reviews! I enjoyed reading every word! You had a few of our favorites and a few I'm looking forward to trying! I was especially happy to see how well LTT dinner went, since we will be trying this for the first time in July on our birthday. Thanks again!

What informative reviews! We have ps's at several of places you mentioned. Thank you!

(I hope it's true that northeastern Oh. isn't far from WDW b/c we're driving down from Cleveland next week!!)

Thanks for the very detailed reviews!! Sounds like you had a great time with some very good meals. The meal with the Imagineer sounds very interesting!

Our first time at Restaurantsaurus was somewhat similar to your experience! We were seated at the first table closest to the buffet, so quite a bit of traffic and we were directly under an AC vent which was blowing directly down on me (my DH switched seats with me and quickly found out how cold the seat really was!!). Our server was OK, but I found there were too many people spread out for the number of characters there were. We finished our meal and had to wait to see the other two characters. For some strange reason, this is my DSs favorite restaurant and he really wants to go back when we return this Nov. We will give it another try to see!! Hate to give up on a restaurant after just one bad experience!

Thanks again for the great reviews!!

Thanks for the reviews. You have convinced me on the Cape May Breakfast and Beaches and Cream ice cream for the next trip and confirmed my thoughts (good and bad) on a few others.

I think a stay in the boardwalk vicinity is on our plate for next time so we can try some of the restaurants in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter