Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Pecos Bill
Crystal Palace
Toy Story Pizza Planet
Beaches and Cream
Captain Cooks
Cape May Cafe
Kona Cafe

Let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy the reviews!

Thank you for posting your reviews! :D I agree with you about the sundaes at Ghirardelli's. After hearing people rave about it, we tried the Hot Fudge Sundae. It was ok, nothing spectacular. I thought the hot fudge was very bland. I won't be going there again, either. We're staying at BCV, our next trip, and plan on hitting Beaches N Cream a lot! :D

Thanks for the great read!

We're doing the Brown Derby for dinner tomorrow, and your review makes me even more excited about it!

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience at the AK - I've never been, but I hear either horrible or great things. Makes me leery of it...

Thanks for your wonderful, detailed report!
Do give Ghirardelli another try in the future. Out of about 8 visits there--one time we received the "melted" version of our sundaes and it was a gross mess. One other time the gave it to us that way and I sent it back and told them I wasn't settling for that mess and I wanted frozen ice cream. It worked. When the weather is hot and it is too crowded I think it seems to happen more... As much I love Beaches and Cream I think Ghirardelli is better. I'm glad I gave it another shot after receiving my "blob"!
Your meal with the imagineer sounds FANTASTIC!

Great reviews! Thanks for taking the time to give us all the details. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for taking the time to write such thorough reviews. :mickeybar

Excellent reviews! I can't wait to try CP during Xmas 2005!

Great restaurant reviews!!! I love to read detailed reports that include grades/scores at the end (must be the teacher in me):p

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences!

Thanks for all the details, we're going to eat at several of the same places. Your AK experience stinks all the way around, sorry about that. Hope it didn't ruin your day too bad!

Steph

I loved reading your reviews! We were there 5/8-15 and ate ate some of the same places you did.

I totally agree with you regarding Boatwright's. We ate breakfast once and dinner once. Breakfast was fine. Dinner was a huge waste of money. Food was mediocre at best, and very expensive!

We LOVE Sunshine Season Food Fair in the Land...it is one of MY favorite counter services places. I can get salad and it is GOOD!!

We tried Dole Whip floats for the first time this trip and they are every bit as good as people say they are! YUMMY! Even my 9 y/o ds got one and he LOVED it!!

Cosmic Rays was a first time try for us too...and we enjoyed it as well. There is alot of seating in that restaurant and the fixings bar is great!!

Oh, Boy....Donald's Breakfastasauras...NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!! We were sorely disappointed with this place!! The food was lousy, and the character interaction was pretty bad. They came around once, but we waited an awfully long time to see them, and they spent just long enough to snap a photo and they were G-O-N-E!! My 5 y/o ds was celebrating his birthday that day and he wore the pin...None of the CM's even wished him a Happy Birthday or anything. Goofy was the only character to pick up on his birthday and gave him a little extra attention. I agree with you on the service, although we knew who our server was...I had to keep asking for refills on coffee/juice/ etc.

Oh, and we ate at Tangeriene too...and enjoyed the food! Different and good...better than a burger! LOL

Thanks again for the great reveiws!

Great reviews!!! You did a wonderful job with them. The name of the restaurant being first makes them so much easier to read, and you were very in depth! Thanks so much for sharing.

And FWIW, we had a very similar experience at Donalds. I was so stressed I couldnt wait to get out of there! I much prefer Chef Mickeys where you dont need an "appointment" with the characters.

Great dining reviews! Seems like donalds is a love it or leave it kind of place. We have never been to that one. Glad you had a good experience at cape may, our was not good but it was easter day and I didnt like the food that much. Sounds like you sat just about the same place we did at kona. If we ever go there again I will try the sticky wings instead of the crab cakes. We too like the pork sandwhiches. Glad you had a great trip. Your reports were making me very disney hungry. :D

Colleen-

Thanks for the great reviews, especially your detail on the Imagineer lunch. It sounded like a really unique and wonderful experience, and I am looking forward to finding more information on this. Both my husband and I are facinated by Imagineering (He is a theatre designer and I am researching various industrial designers in my graduate work.)

Thanks again!

Excellent reviews. Loved them. After reading I think I will plan a breakfst at Cape May. We were only planning on going there for dinner but sounds like it is great for Breakfast and My husband loves goofy. We are going to Chef Mickey's the first night so he can see him so this will be a little added bonus!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter