• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Best DISNEY Vacation Yet!!! Featuring BCV and BC CL

Great review Shari! It gets me so excited for my trip in 3 weeks...:cool1::cool1:

Love all the pictures! Thanks!:cool1::cool1:

Great TR! Thanks for bringing us along!!

Counting the days until our August trip!!!

Jay

This was a wonderful trip and I never thought another trip would be better but we just came back from BC and we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite!!!!

I am working on that report now

I was on another thread, you mentioned to read your trip report in your signature -

THANK GOODNESS!

Honestly, you saved our vacation! You mentioned the problem with Magical Express and the band, and you had the paperwork - which reminded me, I forgot to do that. I called Disney to find out we hadn't made our final payment! :faint:
so in effect, you saved our vacation! (I thought I had till the 12th to make the final payment, nope the 2nd!!)

We are also staying a split stay, but WL CL then BCV! (Its the little things...)

I truly enjoyed the joy in your pictures, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter