Other Podcast Makes me appreciate the DIS even more

Haven't read all the replies, but I have another excellent example of why our Podcasters are so GREAT!

Like many others, I *occasionally* tune into one other unnamed podcast when I need an extra podcast fix. Given the Stroller Gate controversy, I was chomping at the bit for another take on this so decided to check out the other podcast this week.

Well, imagine my complete horror and disgust when the price change was simply announced as if there was nothing at all wrong with this type of increase. He might as well have been announcing that the price increased from $18 to 19; there was no surprise or disgust, no comment about it and no change in tone of voice. In fact, I had to replay that part as I thought I heard it wrong.

I am sorry - I did love this guy's Disney Marathon coverage, but my respect for him just went completely out the window this week!

I know which one you are talking about. I heard that too and had the exact same reaction. And there were a couple of others that reported on the stroller increases but glossed over the issue and one even offered up the same excuse Disney did about not having raised prices in three years. Gimme a break! Just another reason to love the DU!!

I know which one you are talking about. I heard that too and had the exact same reaction. And there were a couple of others that reported on the stroller increases but glossed over the issue and one even offered up the same excuse Disney did about not having raised prices in three years. Gimme a break! Just another reason to love the DU!!

You know what's funny? I checked out a couple other Disney Discussion boards to see what they were saying about the stroller increase and they all had a thread about it, but nothing like here on the DIS. Each thread was a few pages long and people weren't happy about it, but no one suggested emailing Disney or anything and I don't remember anyone who doesn't need a stroller posting about it. I was surprised. And before anyone tries, this is not a critizism of other discussion boards, just an observation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter