OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing:lovestruc You won't want to cut it.

Finally got passport photos for DD, just have to get them certified at work tomorrow and her application is ready to go. Still got 6 weeks so we should be ok.

Now look what you've started DD just saw the picture and she wants one:scared1:

Luckily her birthday was a couple of weeks ago. So I've got a whole year for her to forget:rolleyes1

That looks amazing:lovestruc You won't want to cut it.

Finally got passport photos for DD, just have to get them certified at work tomorrow and her application is ready to go. Still got 6 weeks so we should be ok.

Pulled it apart, cut it, eat it, all gone!! Worth it though! :goodvibes

Hope the passport comes through soon - I'm sure it will.

Now look what you've started DD just saw the picture and she wants one:scared1:

Luckily her birthday was a couple of weeks ago. So I've got a whole year for her to forget:rolleyes1

Ha! Ha! They don't forget, I think they have better memories than elephants! :lmao:

Just had to say that I noticed my ticker is back and saying 1 month, 1 week and 1 day to go!!! That is sounding pretty close now!!!! :banana: :santa: :banana: :santa: :banana: :santa: :banana:

Just had to say that I noticed my ticker is back and saying 1 month, 1 week and 1 day to go!!! That is sounding pretty close now!!!!

I know not long to go :yay: Thank you for the planner. I'll need to have a good look at it when DD is out. November is going to be a busy month.

Look at the new addition to my kitchen!! :goodvibes

Mickey_colander_600_x_450_.jpg

Oooh Elaine, that's nice. Dtr was nagging me to buy one of those in Disney yesterday (although they were silver in colour) but I couldn't see me fitting it in our luggage.

Thanks, I try not to get too much Disney stuff for the kitchen as it's supposed to be a farmyard theme but sometimes I can't resist!
Dtr was nagging me to buy one of those in Disney yesterday (although they were silver in colour) but I couldn't see me fitting it in our luggage.

Same here ~ I've seen it in silver at both DLRP and WDW but despaired how I'd get it home (it's really heavy) so when I saw it on Disney Store UK I got rather excited :yay: and it's red too :thumbsup2 my fave colour for kitchen accessories. :goodvibes

Good evening all, :goodvibes

What is everyone up to? i plan to have a chinese as it's my birthday.
I still had to go to work this morning though which was a bit naff.:rotfl:

DW and I are having a Halloween movie marathon. So far its been Ponyo, then Doom and next is Alien.

Hi everyone, I haven't been on this thread for ages. But seen as I am frequenting this board again I thought I would drop by. I am at home alone tonight, as I have been all week. DH is playing guitar for a show for a local theatre group all week. He had a matinee to do today as well as this evenings show so he won't be home until 11pm again.

Good evening all, :goodvibes

What is everyone up to? i plan to have a chinese as it's my birthday.
I still had to go to work this morning though which was a bit naff.:rotfl:
:bday: to you!!! Hope you enjoy your Chinese, we're just waiting for ours to be delivered. :goodvibes
DW and I are having a Halloween movie marathon. So far its been Ponyo, then Doom and next is Alien.
Enjoy!! :goodvibes

Hi everyone, I haven't been on this thread for ages. But seen as I am frequenting this board again I thought I would drop by.

Nice to see you. :wave2:

Wow, I was recently in Paris, but unfortunately could not make it to the park. Four days are definitely enough for that lovely city, can't wait to go back again!

Congratulations. When I saw you back on the board, I did wonder if you'd had your little one yet.

She is beautiful, and what a lovely name. Thanks for sharing a pic of her with us :)

congrats lilac, shes a wee dote, love her name aswel. Hope shes settling in well xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter