OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening :wave:
I need a holiday after this weekend & hoping to book it after next weekend as I can then meet up with my friend to sort it out.
Hope you get your holiday sorted soon. I think you always feel happier once it's booked. Have you decided where you're going yet?

I have just been pricing up DLP for the 3rd week in March but it really is out of the question:sad2: the train is so expensive.
Yes, the train is pricey ::yes:: but a much nicer way to travel. Did you ever book for June in the end?

I've just been taking a trip down memory lane and remembered how fantastic the Castle looked during the 5th Anniversary!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=374722&id=615828997&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=10150201470853998&set=a.10150201463408998.374722.615828997&theater

I miss being little sometimes lol
Hmmmmmm :idea: I'm not sure whether I like that or not. Would you like it if they did something as drastic next year for the 20th or do you prefer the more subtle decorations that they had for the 15th?

Nice to see the chat thread on top page again. :goodvibes

We had Dad's funeral on Tuesday and it was exactly the occasion we had planned. It was as nice a send off as we could have hoped.

Now things are getting back to normal. I may get around to the trip report I was supposed to do.

We had Dad's funeral on Tuesday and it was exactly the occasion we had planned. It was as nice a send off as we could have hoped.

Now things are getting back to normal. I may get around to the trip report I was supposed to do.

Glad to hear that it all went well :hug:

There's just enough time for you to finish your TR before your next trip! :thumbsup2 It's good to keep yourself busy ;)

Good Evening :wave:Hope you get your holiday sorted soon. I think you always feel happier once it's booked. Have you decided where you're going yet?

We are hoping to go to Boston in May & Florida in October for my 30th but undecided on that one I might change it to either NYC or Vegas again. I'm also hoping to squeeze a little trip to DLRP at some point too. All this inbetween possibly buying my 1st house:eek:

Apologies for the double post.

Glad the funeral went as planned:hug:

I'm glad it went as well as it could and that your dad had a lovely send off. :flower3:
Looking forward to the TR! :goodvibes

Hmmmmmm :idea: I'm not sure whether I like that or not. Would you like it if they did something as drastic next year for the 20th or do you prefer the more subtle decorations that they had for the 15th?

I think the reason they went so OTT with it all was purely as it was the first milestone anniversary the park had celebrated and also fell during the premiere of Hunchback of Notre-Dame, so the whole park was done up like the Festival of Fools that year... I must admit, I really loved the castle looking that way - it was certainly different!! :laughing:

We are hoping to go to Boston in May & Florida in October for my 30th but undecided on that one I might change it to either NYC or Vegas again. I'm also hoping to squeeze a little trip to DLRP at some point too. All this inbetween possibly buying my 1st house:eek:

My friend from work has just returned from Boston - her daughter is working in Cape Cod at the moment and she says its absolutely beautiful there.

Glad it went well and that things are getting back to normal for you :hug:

Glad it went well. :hug:

Now you know you so want to write that trip report!! ::yes::

My friend from work has just returned from Boston - her daughter is working in Cape Cod at the moment and she says its absolutely beautiful there.

Thats good to know:goodvibes It does look beautiful & I have found there is no sales tax on clothing:yay: so plan to make the most of it:thumbsup2

Evening - hope you're all having happy Mondays (hey, that would be a good name for a band!)

I was going through some old photos last week and found one I wanted to share. This is taken about 2 years before we took our first trip to Disney - but already the signs of Disney obsession are there. My daughter used to really love these Disney mags - note she is also wearing her angel wings while she sits and reads. :teeth:

1-1.jpg

Awwww, how cute is that?!! princess: Training her from an early age has clearly paid off! :rotfl:

DD loves those magazines too! :thumbsup2

Shes not changed a bit :rotfl:

DD has just looked at it and commented that she used to read those magazines as well and dress up while reading them (in fact we are sure she had that actual one )
:banana::cool1: (from DD)

That is a sweet photo. I have managed to brainwash I mean convert my niece & nephew to loving Disney:thumbsup2 & they both love dressing up. I'm convinced my 2 year old nephew is going to be a fireman stripper when he is older!

How is everyone. It looks like spring is finally here with the lovely weather we have been having. Shame I have been working & I have the pleasure of nights today & tomorrow, hopefully they will be better then the last lot.

At least I get the weekend off again this week:goodvibes

Wasn't it lovely today? The clocks go forward at the weekend - spring has finally sprung! :cool1::cool1:

Gorgeous weather! :goodvibes Went for a stroll along the quay yesterday which was lovely, sadly stuck in the office today but did pop out at lunchtime and kept bumping into wasps!!! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts