OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Hi Nikki.

Mmm, was OK. Met some old school friends for lunch which was nice. BUt didnt buy anything too exciting.

Towels, Euros, Jack got some jeans.

I really want the new knitted UGGs but they are sold out everywhere until february!!

Might have a look online now!

You went to Bluewater didn't you? was it busy?

Ive been known to dance on the table after only drinking lime and soda :rotfl:

That sounds a bit like my mum:lmao:

You went to Bluewater didn't you? was it busy?

Yeah, the queue to get out was mental! Took us ages to get back on the motorway! Then I went up the wrong slip road (its all changed lately!) and started heading towards the bridge instead of back towards surrey, so i had to do a whole extra junction and come off and then get back on again!

Yeah, the queue to get out was mental! Took us ages to get back on the motorway! Then I went up the wrong slip road (its all changed lately!) and started heading towards the bridge instead of back towards surrey, so i had to do a whole extra junction and come off and then get back on again!

Thats the one thing that annoys me about Lakeside & especially Bluewater, the exits & surrounding roads were not planned properly as they can't deal with the volume of traffic.

Hurray - yet more rain.

Can I suggest that we cap this thread at 4,000 posts, before it gets too large? I (or somebody else) can set up a new one later this evening once we reach 3999 posts (3998 replies), then post 4000 (reply 3999) can link to the new thread.

Yeah, cool idea. I suggested such a thing for 200 pages, but that got very much surpassed! lol.

Yeah, cool idea. I suggested such a thing for 200 pages, but that got very much surpassed! lol.

:rotfl:

I had a quick look around the community board and couldn't find anything over 4,000. So, I figured that as we're nearly there, we could make 4000 and call that the official cut off point.

Otherwise, by the time we've had the Tigger party tonight, I dread to think what this thread will be at!

Right i'm of for some dinner & then i'm out to the cinema but I should be back for the Tigger party later.

Bye for now:goodvibes

Hurray - yet more rain.

Can I suggest that we cap this thread at 4,000 posts, before it gets too large? I (or somebody else) can set up a new one later this evening once we reach 3999 posts (3998 replies), then post 4000 (reply 3999) can link to the new thread.

Good idea - I think we need to do that. Then one day when Im bored and theres no one else on here I'll read the whole thread through again and remind myself of how mad it got :rotfl:

Continue the banter here....

Hope everyone is having a good evening, i'm off out now so speak to you all later!:goodvibes

Pouring with rain here but nice and cosy inside! Have a nice evening out Emma.

:rotfl:

I had a quick look around the community board and couldn't find anything over 4,000. So, I figured that as we're nearly there, we could make 4000 and call that the official cut off point.

Otherwise, by the time we've had the Tigger party tonight, I dread to think what this thread will be at!

Sorry but why does it need a cut off point, just interested?:)

Agreed - have a great evening Emma.

Is Kyra going with you, or have you found someone to keep an eye on her for a few hours to give you some peace?

So how many pages will we get this to tonight :rotfl:

Have a nice evening Emma - may see you later if you log back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter