OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
:headache: I've just realised I've spelt 'Annettes' wrong loads throughout this thread....

Bob xoxox

Take away is marginally cheaper, but I don't see the point when you can njoy the environment and being waited on.

Yeah.... We had one last time. It's ten Euros for a burger, fries and a can of pop/bottle of water/etc..... It was lovely to take it back to the hotel when we were tired. There's a Takeaway menu on the DLP food guide- Go into the Annette's menus and there's a tab at the top for 'Takeaway'.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

cheers mr!!! :thumbsup2

well i dont like eating out so if i can take something that tasty back to the room then its better for me.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Really??? I have never met anyone that doesn't like eating out. We really are polar opposites. I can't stand the counter service because I would rather be waited on. But that's cool, we should all celebrate our differences. :grouphug:

cheers mr!!! :thumbsup2

Miss actually.... This is me (Keeping on topic- This is me in Annettes!!):

DLRP196.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

lol - basically im wierd....hate eating when in view of other people, always think im sitting there with stuff hanging in my teeth or side of mouth and stuff.....or not eating "politley"....all stupidness really. i do eat out, but very uncomfortably....so if i get the chance to eat in room or out of view......im there!!...........good thing is on next trip were staying at the hotel new york which is only 5 mins from annettes so thats my dinner plan done for one night.

lol - basically im wierd....hate eating when in view of other people, always think im sitting there with stuff hanging in my teeth or side of mouth and stuff.....or not eating "politley"....all stupidness really. i do eat out, but very uncomfortably....so if i get the chance to eat in room or out of view......im there!!...........good thing is on next trip were staying at the hotel new york which is only 5 mins from annettes so thats my dinner plan done for one night.

so you are like the queen then - she always eats out of one's view.

Personally i have pretty much lived in hotels and restaurants for the last 12 years, so I am happy anywhere doing pretty much anything.

DOH!!!! sorry! :worship:

i saw that bob xoxoxox thingy.......and just assumed. :laughing:

Lol- No worries! People often address me as Mr.....

It gets more confusing because my fiance is called Robert, and my real name is Robyn, but we both call each other Bob!! (He hates it off anyone else, so I'm lucky really!!)...

Bob xoxoxox

I'd much prefer the waitress service, I'd only use the takeaway service if we really couldn't get a table in the restuarant.

He is very wierd!! :lmao: hates eating out especially when there are other people around! Sitting at a table service restaurant is like a strategic mission to make sure he is sat in the seat that is most hidden from view! :scared:

take away suits him down to the ground... me on the other hand i like the atmosphere... so we wont be using the take away window on the way back to the room. for 1 my milkshake would melt!!!:goodvibes

He is very wierd!! :lmao: hates eating out especially when there are other people around! Sitting at a table service restaurant is like a strategic mission to make sure he is sat in the seat that is most hidden from view! :scared:

take away suits him down to the ground... me on the other hand i like the atmosphere... so we wont be using the take away window on the way back to the room. for 1 my milkshake would melt!!!:goodvibes

OI!!! we are having it as takeaway!! dont you argue woman!!! :music:

Oh dear. Fisticuffs.
Mrs Stonefiesta I have heard it can take a long time to get served at the takeaway bit so that might be a good line to take..........

Oh dear. Fisticuffs.
Mrs Stonefiesta I have heard it can take a long time to get served at the takeaway bit so that might be a good line to take..........

That was its only disadvantage.... It did take a while for our food to come.

Bob xoxox

Oh dear. Fisticuffs.

ok, thats it for you and bob!! it was going to be hard enough for me to win but now you've blown it!!

ok, thats it for you and bob!! it was going to be hard enough for me to win but now you've blown it!!

He he!!

You could always go once to sit in, and once to take out..... Either way the food was always nice, and the milkshakes were fine from the Takeaway....

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter