OT:Costco Birthday Cakes?

We love these cakes. We use them for birthday parties and PTA events plus Girl Scouts and Boy Scout dinners and other events too. You can't beat the price. The local grocery store offeres cakes that are about 1/3 the sze of a Costco cake for the same price! YIKES! These cakes freeze well too.......

We love Costco cakes. In fact, for my daughter's wedding next year we're only ordering a small wedding cake and serving cake from Costco. They'll just be in the kitchen until we serve them. They will leave the cakes without decoration for us. Can't beat the price!

Does anyone have any more Costco cakes to post? Especially the sports ones? At my Costco they only had flower cakes to see.
All of the examples of thier designs are just on a board in the bakery.

My Costco displays their "current season" designs oon the board, but had a book to look through when I asked about different designs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter