• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on the 2lb.

Just keep in mind, the only problem with cutting out bread completely, is that once you re-introduce it the weight will go straight back on.

Please don't get annoyed with me, I did what you did about 3 years ago (I like toast, with loads of butter), I cut it out completely, lost 2 stone, started eating it again, not as much and the 2 stone & then some went back on. I have lost a stone this time, by cutting down the bread I have toast every second day and changed from white to wholemeal (not the same, I know, but better than cutting out completely)

Just a tip, good luck.

Thanks - I understand that - I will re- introduce it but not on the scale I have been eating it. I usually dont each much but over Christmas I have indulged in everything and the weight has gone on. I go to the gym every week day so I can ususally maintain my wight.

evening all

hope everyone is well

just seen breaking news flash onn tv that a plane has crashed into the hudson river in new york , plane reported to be carrying 150 people

hope everyone is ok

The reports are everyone got out safe :thumbsup2

The reports are everyone got out safe :thumbsup2

Yes, I just turned on Fox News. The plane was hit by birds after it took off and it shut down both engines, it was on its return approach to La Guardia.

153 got out safe and well. They were so lucky. 153 guardian angels certainly earned their wings today!!

It's nice to hear some good news for a change.

Yes, I just turned on Fox News. The plane was hit by birds after it took off and it shut down both engines, it was on its return approach to La Guardia.

153 got out safe and well. They were so lucky. 153 guardian angels certainly earned their wings today!!

It's nice to hear some good news for a change.
That's great news everyone got out safely!!

Doesn't counds like the birds got away quite so lightly!

Wow - sorry about the awful typing!!!

'counds' like i've had too much to drink!

Sadly I've had nothing!

Cap'n Jack men are not supposed to put on baby weight:confused3

That's what I thought ;) :rotfl:

I've just updated my wedding thread on the Community Board, but I thought I'd post the update here for people who don't go over there much!

Things are going to start coming together very soon! Only 12 Months and 3 weeks to go!! :banana: Then I shall be Mrs Robyn Galvin! "

Yeeehahhhh. All systems go Bob !! :thumbsup2 Hope Sue will say 'yes'. When are you going to ask her?

if i can do it, anyone can!!! i used to be 13 stone 4lb (im 5'5") and i managed to lose over 4 stone from april 2007 til dec 2007 AND it has stayed off (although did attempt a small creep on over xmas - but that was all the choccies!!)

That's great Nikki! I totally vouch for WW as well. I did it twice in 2004 and 2006. I was the same after I had Louise - "oh I just had a baby" and she was just over 2 when I decided enough was enough! I stuck to WW and lost nearly 3 stones in 6 mths. Kept it off... and then after summer was over, I lost all control and put about a stone back on. Then I had Adam ... and did it again in 2006 and lost 2.5 stones then. And now, I'm about a stone over my 'goal weight'. So diet started last week. Not quite WW but just eating sensible portions (esp rice!) and cutting out (too many) in between snacks.

mine too - although my downfall is bread. I have cut it out altogether for a week and already lost 2lbs :)

Yeah, mine too. I haven't had bread for 1.5 weeks now and I really do miss it. I used to buy WW bread but bread does bloat me up as well. So I try and cut it out as much as I can (I do eat a couple of slices of baguette at the weekend though) and I have pitta bread (which is supposed to contain less junk).

Sigh... if only I was one of those who could just eat and eat and not put on weight. I love food too much!

Yeeehahhhh. All systems go Bob !! :thumbsup2 Hope Sue will say 'yes'. When are you going to ask her?

My Mum is going to speak to her this weekend, hopefully, so we'll see from then! :thumbsup2 I so hope she says she will! I have a complete idea of what I want, and I hope she can do it!

Bob xoxox

TGIF :cool1:

If I have to stay in this job much longer I'm going to tell someone to shove it!

I need to win the lottery and then :moped: off to the :beach: where I can :artist: , :laundy: , :coffee: and :clown: around all day long.

Perhaps I could find a job as a :joker: or a :firefight although I'd like to be a ::cop: or my dream job....:chewy:

I felt just like that yesterday, was so stressed by the end of the day and promptly burst into tears on the way home!

Oh how I'd love to win the lottery!

TGIF :cool1:

If I have to stay in this job much longer I'm going to tell someone to shove it!

I need to win the lottery and then :moped: off to the :beach: where I can :artist: , :laundy: , :coffee: and :clown: around all day long.

Perhaps I could find a job as a :joker: or a :firefight although I'd like to be a ::cop: or my dream job....:chewy:

:lmao: I am working from home today everyone was getting on my nerves in the office!

yay, I am happy it is Friday, its my birthday on Monday so going out tomorrow night.

Its DD birthday next Saturday and going to take her to build a bear and a family meal out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter