• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair of those thigh trimming knickers things. Its got sticky pads and then gives you electric shocks in your bum:scared1: Have only plucked up the courage to use it a couple of times then filed it with the rest of my fitness equipment under attic:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not sure why this has been moved to the chat thread as how can we all talk about our weightloss progress etc without scouring through lots of posts:confused3

i will come on and give u all the motivation if u like???

if i can do it, anyone can!!! i used to be 13 stone 4lb (im 5'5") and i managed to lose over 4 stone from april 2007 til dec 2007 AND it has stayed off (although did attempt a small creep on over xmas - but that was all the choccies!!)

i did a diy ww diet, bought the calculator off ebay, and worked out my points allowance, and off i went!! i didnt give up choc - thats way too much - but found that i cud factor in 2 cadburys choc fingers a day :lmao: i also walked as much as i cud , and obviously, as the weight came off, it got easier!!

u can all do it - i believe in u - and if u have a good reason to lose the weight (mine was *** my sil was pg - so i cud get slim whilst she got fatter :lmao: ) it is a great motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though I'd done something wrong there when it popped up in a different thread:confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not sure why this has been moved to the chat thread as how can we all talk about our weightloss progress etc without scouring through lots of posts:confused3

It was moved as it will be an ongoing chat about weight loss and how everyone is getting on - the chat thread is the best place to find someone to talk to if you are having a bad day.

There is a dedicated weight loss thread on the UK Community board as well :)

Sorry for the confusion

mine too - although my downfall is bread. I have cut it out altogether for a week and already lost 2lbs :)

Well done on the 2lb.

Just keep in mind, the only problem with cutting out bread completely, is that once you re-introduce it the weight will go straight back on.

Please don't get annoyed with me, I did what you did about 3 years ago (I like toast, with loads of butter), I cut it out completely, lost 2 stone, started eating it again, not as much and the 2 stone & then some went back on. I have lost a stone this time, by cutting down the bread I have toast every second day and changed from white to wholemeal (not the same, I know, but better than cutting out completely)

Just a tip, good luck.

evening all

hope everyone is well

just seen breaking news flash onn tv that a plane has crashed into the hudson river in new york , plane reported to be carrying 150 people

hope everyone is ok

we also had a emergency at our airport today

plane from london city on landing was hit by the wind and went off the runway

thankfully no one was hurt

Just wanted to mention that the stone didn't go just because I cut down on the bread (obviously), I walk as well (as I did the last time, when I cut it out completely).

Another tip, get smaller plates. Fill the smaller plate, makes you believe you're eating alot. Put the same amount on a larger plate and you think "good, god, I need more". Eat 6 times a day, if you're awake for 12 hours, eat every 2 hours, a balanced meal/snack each time. Keep in mind though that if you're up til 2 in the morning (it's not a good idea to have a meal at that late hour). Upto about 8pm, try not to eat after that.

For Chocaholics, I find Cadburys Highlights helps. It's what I have in the evening before bed, gives me my choc fix and only 40 cal per 3 tsps.

You're probably thinking "well if you know so much, how come you have 3 1/2 stone to lose". I made the mistake of not keeping up the walking and healthy eating after the last time. Fingers crossed, I will listen to my own advice this time.

Just wanted to mention that the stone didn't go just because I cut down on the bread (obviously), I walk as well (as I did the last time, when I cut it out completely).

Another tip, get smaller plates. Fill the smaller plate, makes you believe you're eating alot. Put the same amount on a larger plate and you think "good, god, I need more". Eat 6 times a day, if you're awake for 12 hours, eat every 2 hours, a balanced meal/snack each time. Keep in mind though that if you're up til 2 in the morning (it's not a good idea to have a meal at that late hour). Upto about 8pm, try not to eat after that.

For Chocaholics, I find Cadburys Highlights helps. It's what I have in the evening before bed, gives me my choc fix and only 40 cal per 3 tsps.

You're probably thinking "well if you know so much, how come you have 3 1/2 stone to lose". I made the mistake of not keeping up the walking and healthy eating after the last time. Fingers crossed, I will listen to my own advice this time.

Great advice :thumbsup2

Good luck to everyone :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter