Organizing 101/ March-The Basement

Buffy,
Are you doing drive by postings again?:car:

:car: yep! AWM is right, I'm multitasking!!!
DD couldn't wait to eat so I just finished feeding her, DH is on a conference call, DS10 is trying to do his homework between coughing fits, DS5 and 6 are playing nicely upstairs don't want to say that too loud and jinx it!
I'm cooking chicken, rice, and yellow squash!

Yummy.

We had red beans & rice with smoked sausage and garlic cheese bread. (all prepackaged items) I wish I was brave enough to try cooking squash. I really like it, when someone else makes it.

Dh is at a class, DS18 is working, DS15 will make mac and cheese, I'm having quiche :teeth: (which NONE of them will eat)...more for me :cool1:

My boys love quiche. Spinach, ham & cheese, bacon & cheese. Big egg eaters here. Although they do like it better without the crust, so does that make it a frittata?

We had minute steaks, shredded hash browns and cookies..
Light meal tonight because of mommy's stress level w/ kids who think I'm the maid only! ;(

My boys love quiche. Spinach, ham & cheese, bacon & cheese. Big egg eaters here. Although they do like it better without the crust, so does that make it a frittata?

I make the crustless quiche using bisquick...yummy...easy...fast...

I usually cut up ham, onion, and add some cheese...tonight was Tomato Basil.

So the confetti chicken was a bust. I ate it but no one else did. I should have marinated the chicken in dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing first. I was trying to make the WW confetti chicken from Applebees. Oh well, tomorrow it's steak, dilled red potatoes, and shoe peg corn.

AWM the yellow squash is really easy, I just put about 2 - 3 inches of water in a pot slice the squash into rings about 1/4 inch thick, put the lid on but leave it askew so the steam can escape and steam them first over medium-high heat then I turn it down to low to medium-low. Just until the squash gets soft and the middle gets opaque.

You can also do it in the microwave. Same concept except in a casserole dish with a lid, like corning ware. 10 minutes on high stir then another 5-10 minutes again.

So the confetti chicken was a bust. I ate it but no one else did. I should have marinated the chicken in dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing first. I was trying to make the WW confetti chicken from Applebees. Oh well, tomorrow it's steak, dilled red potatoes, and shoe peg corn.

AWM the yellow squash is really easy, I just put about 2 - 3 inches of water in a pot slice the squash into rings about 1/4 inch thick, put the lid on but leave it askew so the steam can escape and steam them first over medium-high heat then I turn it down to low to medium-low. Just until the squash gets soft and the middle gets opaque.

You can also do it in the microwave. Same concept except in a casserole dish with a lid, like corning ware. 10 minutes on high stir then another 5-10 minutes again.

confetti chicken~ being stressed out as all today.. all I could visualize is chicken standing up and tossing confetti into the air because it was NOT dinner tonight!

The squash sounds great Buffy!! No one will eat it but me so I don't even bother... maybe I will with your recipe!!! :)

Tomorrow nights dinner? uh? what to have..
The kids and DH are getting ready to watch the NCAA finals... so I'll start menu detail! *woot, woot*

confetti chicken~ being stressed out as all today.. all I could visualize is chicken standing up and tossing confetti into the air because it was NOT dinner tonight!

The squash sounds great Buffy!! No one will eat it but me so I don't even bother... maybe I will with your recipe!!! :)

Tomorrow nights dinner? uh? what to have..
The kids and DH are getting ready to watch the NCAA finals... so I'll start menu detail! *woot, woot*

If you're watching NCAA it has to be basketball food, pizza bites, hot wings etc....

The finals are on tonight.. LOL
Florida v OSU....

okay, dh is wanting "his" computer.. I asked him to clarify.. He said he'd like to borrow my computer.. Smart man! :lmao:

Expenses.. that reminds me.. I have to have DH check our state taxes to submit tomorrow.. I have them ready... just need him to check them again and send them in!!!

The finals are on tonight.. LOL
Florida v OSU....

okay, dh is wanting "his" computer.. I asked him to clarify.. He said he'd like to borrow my computer.. Smart man! :lmao:

that is way too funny:rotfl:
my dh does not even know how to turn mine off!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter