Organizing 101/Feb- Home Office/Scrap Room

Tell us the room/area, I may not have one and I can laugh at you guys trying to get organized. :)

:p

I hope it's not the kitchen. My oven isn't self-cleaning. I have cleaned it a few times, each time sure I'm going to die from the fumes of that oven cleaning stuff.

Actually, besides the oven, the kitchen isn't too bad. I just cleaned it earlier this month, and I don't have that much "Extra" stuff like tupperware or jars that got saved for delusions of canning that need to be arranged.

While you are waiting decide on the title I should cut for the month of February

Nancy- I got your packet of stamps and paper today. Thanks so much! I have set aside one draw to keep all of my stuff in for this.

NEE- I got you paper and stamps with Nancy's circle journal- thank you also.

AlexWyattMommy- Thanks for the paper and stamps that you sent with the Epcot page kits.

Rebecca

My oven is a self cleaning, but I don't know how to make it do it. :rotfl:

Good thing I don't bake much. Muffins, Cookies & Pizza. Sometimes a casserol.

I love my self-cleaning oven too!!!

Now, off to check the threads and than to the scrap room.. I get a thought and than don't like it.. and it's really, really, really irritating me right now! Even with the LOs drawn it's frustrating!!

:eek: Can I get an extension on this month's assignment? I did a really good job at the beginning of the month but then I ran out of time. I have a few things left to do.

Know what I did do as part of this room task though? I cleaned out my CD collection and sold unwanted ones to spun.com. I sold enough to get a TV series boxed set I had been wanting for awhile in trade. :thumbsup2 They also buy DVDs and video games - check it out if you have a ton to get rid of.

I'm not scared about March's room - nothing could be more challenging for me than this room was. Plus I have a huge leg up on any room it could be - DH was off from work last week for February vacation and he deep cleaned the house from top to bottom. He's a keeper!

I would give it too you- after all you sent paper for the titles and I didn't even try to tackle this room. The only room harder than this in my house is the music room(another one I won't touch) I don't even walk into it except to leave stuff for DH. It is his room to practice in and is filled with his stuff.

Rebecca

B&MB did you post anything for March? I want to make sure I don't miss it... I need to have a major cleaning day because I'm in a mood... nothing major..just a little miffed.. I clean when I'm miffed...
:thumbsup2

B&MB did you post anything for March? I want to make sure I don't miss it... I need to have a major cleaning day because I'm in a mood... nothing major..just a little miffed.. I clean when I'm miffed...
:thumbsup2

sorry I was running around all morning and fell asleep on the couch last night so I forgot to post. Off to do it now!

No worries.. it's been one of those days here..and if it doesn't get better tell your DH to book another ticket because I'm going with you and I'm not telling anyone!!!

Well after a great start on Febs room I fell off. Although it wasn't all my fault my DH moved all my hard sorting/putting away work that I had done so that he could add some quarter round on the desk and needless to say its still not done. LOL

Can't wait to see about March's room. I'm actually home alot more next month so hopefully I can keep up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter