** OPENING DAY PRICING MID 2019: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Platinum - Dream 5-night (Nassau, CC, CC, Sea Day) - 6/28/19
7A - 2A(1 adult, 1 15 year old) $4036.68 [1944 ea + 148.68 taxes] no ins/trans/air/ Yes OBB

Also priced for a friend but don't have the breakdown per person:
Wonder 5-night Alaska 7/17/19 Cat T 2A2C (13,12) - $20,216 - no ins/trans/air/ No OBB
Wonder 7-night Alaska 7/22/19 Cat T 2A2C (13,12) - $28,105 - no ins/trans/air/ No OBB

Last edited:
Question for those experienced with booking direct through Disney...(I normally book through Costco, but that seems cumbersome on opening days).

I am Silver, and I would like to travel with my sister and her family (it would be their first cruise). We will be booking two rooms, one for me and my family (all of us are silver), and one for my sister's family (first time on DCL). Am I able to book their room as well on Wednesday? Or do they have to wait until Thursday? Is it possible to book two rooms with at least one silver member per room, and then change the names around later?

As I type this, it seems obvious. Why would I be able to book their room for them and take advantage of my (albeit low) status. But, I thought I'd check with the experts anyway.

I would just call Disney directly, but I don't want to be on hold for hours, or clog up the lines for the real bookers. Thanks in advance!

DMM

Question for those experienced with booking direct through Disney...(I normally book through Costco, but that seems cumbersome on opening days).

I am Silver, and I would like to travel with my sister and her family (it would be their first cruise). We will be booking two rooms, one for me and my family (all of us are silver), and one for my sister's family (first time on DCL). Am I able to book their room as well on Wednesday? Or do they have to wait until Thursday? Is it possible to book two rooms with at least one silver member per room, and then change the names around later?

As I type this, it seems obvious. Why would I be able to book their room for them and take advantage of my (albeit low) status. But, I thought I'd check with the experts anyway.

I would just call Disney directly, but I don't want to be on hold for hours, or clog up the lines for the real bookers. Thanks in advance!

DMM
Yes you can put one of your family in each room, then sort it out once on board.

Out of curiosity.. no one has asked where the missing repo is..? :scratchin

I'm thinking DVC cruise.

DMM

I'm pretty sure you'd need to book one of your Silver members into the other room in order to book 2 rooms...someone correct me, if that's wrong. I haven't tried. :)

DMM

You need to book one of your Silver family members into the other room. Once the cruises open to the public on the 8th, you can call DCL back and straighten it out. I've done this in the past as we are Gold and our extended family members are Silver.

Better to add him NOW and drop him later if necessary. If the lifeboat for that cabin fills before you add him, he will not be able to be added.

I did it for the reduced deposit. Added my daughter first because of the kids club. Going to add him in the next couple of months and I don’t see the capacity being full. I am open to other rooms if we need to change as well.

Platinum - Dream 5-night (Nassau, CC, CC, Sea Day) - 6/28/19
7A - 2A(1 adult, 1 15 year old) $4036.68 [1944 ea + 148.68 taxes] no ins/trans/air/ Yes OBB

Also priced for a friend but don't have the breakdown per person:
Wonder 5-night Alaska 7/17/19 Cat T 2A2C (13,12) - $20,216
Wonder 7-night Alaska 7/22/19 Cat T 2A2C (13,12) - $28,105

Do these Wonder quotes include insurance, transfers or OBB? Thanks!

Magic 7/21/19 11B 2A2K (14,11) $10,971.58 [3,528.46|3,528.46|1,993.96|1,920.70] no: ins/trans/air yes: OBB

I am new here...just Silver status. I am wondering about pricing for the Fantasy 6 night June 30, 2019 for 2A2C(14,11) I really like that is is stopping at Costa Maya. Thanks for any info!

I am new here...just Silver status. I am wondering about pricing for the Fantasy 6 night June 30, 2019 for 2A2C(14,11) I really like that is is stopping at Costa Maya. Thanks for any info!

When and if it is reported, it will be put on the first page. Due to the higher wait times on these days, most people are only asking about the cruises they are interested in.

Edited to add - there is one quote on there already.

Welcome to the Dis!

There are a couple of prices for this cruise on the first page of this thread. It will be updated with more once anyone reports back with them.

Welcome to the Dis!

There are a couple of prices for this cruise on the first page of this thread. It will be updated with more once anyone reports back with them.

thank you! So excited to book our next cruise...but can't stand the wait!!!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter