Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I closed the paused queues on my phone, went in the app and searched for Oogie Boogie Bash, clicked select tickets, it took me to the website and went thru smoothly from there. I had tried multiple times thru the app and kept getting directed to a paused queues. Closing those paused queue windows seemed to be the key for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tried it all
Still nothing
Seems to be a crap shoot as to who they let in

I opened the Disneyland app
Searched Oogie Boogie and clicked on the event
Then it took me to the event screen in the app and there was a button to click that said "select tickets"
I clicked that and it took me to the ticket page on the website where I put in how many I needed and chose our date then clicked continue
Then it sent me to the broken queue page again so I went back to the app and clicked select tickets again since it was still on that screen
Second time it let me go all the way through and assign names to the tickets, pay and checkout. They are now under my tickets and passes.
Thanks for everyone's help. I did the above and was able to get in on the 2nd try via the app that takes you to the website.

Oh wow! The app trick worked for me. Since I had already tried getting in question with my phone on WiFi, I had to quit Safari and quit Disneyland app, then switch the cell/5G and then it worked from the app. Zero waiting lol.

you should be able to go into the disneyland app, select "ticket and passes", hit the "+" button in the upper right, buy tickets, special events... select how many tickets and which nights.

Good luck
WHere/which screen are you hitting “tickets and passes?”

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.
Thank you to those that first shared this approach! I did have to exit all apps and turn off my phone, but then it worked first try! Super easy - but so frustrating for all that it took this approach to get there.

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.
It just goes to paused.
Yeah. I've done this at least a dozen times or more. Logged in, logged out, turned phone off and on again, used a VPN.

Same thing every time. Sales are paused.

Good for those who can get in this way. Really sucks for the rest of us who probably won't get tickets because of a glitch.
Yeah me too. Its not working

I took a screen shot of my tickets as well...just in case they have a "glitch" then I have proof ;)
I got a confirmation email and they are in my account. Also took screenshots just in case. But it looks like it went all the way through. My specifically says Confirmation not processing.

I have tried everything except resetting my Disney password and nothing is working - I just keep going back to the queue every time

Yeah, not working on my end to get in through the backdoor. I've cleared cookies several times and used a browser and device I hadn't yet tried as well.

Im seeing a few reports of people closing their Paused tabs to have no open tabs in the browser the app redirects them to. Then disconnect from wifi (or connect to it if youve been on data) and that helps in bypassing the queue line. It seems like having a Paused tab open makes it more likely the app redirect will just land you on that same page, but starting 'fresh' on a new connection may push you through.

I got my tickets Tuesday so Im not testing this myself, just trying to help.

Got thru. Got the "will send confirmation email shortly" screen. but no email and no tickets in app so far :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter