Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Can you share step by step what you did? I am simply not understanding how this is working. Thank you
I closed the paused queues on my phone, went in the app and searched for Oogie Boogie Bash, clicked select tickets, it took me to the website and went thru smoothly from there. I had tried multiple times thru the app and kept getting directed to a paused queues. Closing those paused queue windows seemed to be the key for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can you share step by step what you did? I am simply not understanding how this is working. Thank you
you should be able to go into the disneyland app, select "ticket and passes", hit the "+" button in the upper right, buy tickets, special events... select how many tickets and which nights.

Good luck

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.

Yeah. I've done this at least a dozen times or more. Logged in, logged out, turned phone off and on again, used a VPN.

Same thing every time. Sales are paused.

Good for those who can get in this way. Really sucks for the rest of us who probably won't get tickets because of a glitch.

I opened the Disneyland app
Searched Oogie Boogie and clicked on the event
Then it took me to the event screen in the app and there was a button to click that said "select tickets"
I clicked that and it took me to the ticket page on the website where I put in how many I needed and chose our date then clicked continue
Then it sent me to the broken queue page again so I went back to the app and clicked select tickets again since it was still on that screen
Second time it let me go all the way through and assign names to the tickets, pay and checkout. They are now under my tickets and passes.

I’d be cautious using the work around. It could be a glitch and the tickets never process. They had issues last year with it doing that.

I'm not sure if my app even worked if I would want to purchase. If they have ticket sales paused, knowing how these things always go it may not process correctly.

The year before last, I remember it wasn't saying it was going through and then we had like 2 charges for the tickets on our bank. It was so frustrating because we had to wait 7 days for it to drop off.

Can someone please share a queue code? I have uninstalled and reinstalled shut down cleared cookies. Tried a brand new device nothing is working.
I’m gonna be so upset if my husband and I cannot go as I said before this is my 25th wedding anniversary present and we had a nightmare wedding and I will just be so upset if we can’t get in!

I’d be cautious using the work around. It could be a glitch and the tickets never process. They had issues last year with it doing that.
I wasn't even trying a loop. I reset my password to make sure I had it and that's when it let me in

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.
Interesting, I don't get through Special Event Tickets option when I try this, it only gives me options for standard tickets. Are you a season pass holder?

I closed the paused queues on my phone, went in the app and searched for Oogie Boogie Bash, clicked select tickets, it took me to the website and went thru smoothly from there. I had tried multiple times thru the app and kept getting directed to a paused queues. Closing those paused queue windows seemed to be the key for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Were you only trying on your phone? If not did you close all other browsers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter