• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Mine. Still showing paused. How os everyone else doing?
I'm in the online queue still, paused still. But based on this thread went to the app and was able to purchase my tickets. Still says order processing and money is out of my account. Wondering if I should stick it out in the virtual queue in fear of app ordering being canceled during the "pause"......

I am still on the "sales are paused screen" on 3 devices, so I just tried the app and it put me right through. I checked out and got this screen. I'm crossing my fingers the order processes!

Screenshot_20230629-123224.png

First world problems I know but it’s so not fair. I’m in Australia I never get to come to these events my little kids really want to go and I can see I’m never going to get these tickets 😭
Even the regular halloween decor is amazing and would be a cool experience
Same mine is doing exactly what yours is
same
All mine still say paused
same
I'm happy for those who found this workaround, but it isn't working for me. I just get looped back in the queue again. Maybe it is working for those who didn't join the room initially?
same

Can you share step by step what you did? I am simply not understanding how this is working. Thank you
I’ve done what they’re doing 100 times and it’s still showing paused for me
I’ve tried my VPN as well and still nothing

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm logged in on the app, click on 'get tickets' and it directs me to the website and the queue again.

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm logged in on the app, click on 'get tickets' and it directs me to the website and the queue again.
Strange as I opened my app again and I go right to picking tickets

Here is a summary of the steps people are having success with:

Open the Disney App

Select “Tickets and Passes"

Select "Buy Tickets"

Select "Special Event Tickets"

*Redirect to website happens here

Oogie Boogie shows up. Select "Select Tickets"

Select your quantity and date.

It may take a couple tries. Occasionally it sent me back to a queue.

**You may need to close out of the app and close any opened browser windows before.
Thanks for the summary. I'm trying and retrying these steps. Still redirected to the queue, but I'll keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter