• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ONE LINE THREADER's ANONYMOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
the number of posts, I've got it....lots, that's how many.
LOL!

Hi Hes.
I got the number..HEE HEE HEE.

I didn't count just gessed, and it was lots, and the H wasn't there before, I know it wasn't.

It says how many replies it got...:rolleyes:

Oh. Todd, I thought you meant how many people posted each on the thread. I think I'll go thru it some day and count it.

AlisHa - ;) :o

NO Hes..I bet you got 50% of the posts though..;)

Hes, you seem to have the time, I can just picturing you going through all 425 pages, counting everyone, and of course writing down everyname, so you don't count it twice, well let us know.

Well, we can just post here, or somewhere else, and his post count should be ok, and I'll have to agree with Todd about 50% being Hes.

That's okay.
We still love him...:)

Is this the new one liner thread? Trying to break the record of the original one already? :D

It will never make it..
I'll make my posts longer..:jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter