ONE LINE THREADER's ANONYMOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelcoupons

DIS Veteran
For those of you like me suffering from depression set on by the locking of the official one-line thread.
evil3.gif

I guess I should be glad that I didn't get involved the first time, even though I almost did.

It got locked?? Gosh...oh well, I will join you in suffering from your depression. Although I never actually participated, it was fun to read!

not to mention, multiple personalities and cases of mistaken identity.

it's not the DIS, it's the twilight zone. doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo.

WE MISS YA, ROD;). No one would have ever accused you of being a censor

welcome2_r2_c2.jpg
:D

OH THE HORROR!!!

sad2.gif

cry.gif

:( :(

I am so upset by the passing on of the longest thread on the DIS.

Hi... I'm Chad and i'm a one line thread addict:rolleyes:

WAHOO!!!!! 1K!!!!!
I'm kinda upset though... i was just goin to go and put it in the one line thread... AND ITS LOCKED!!! WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO!!!!

ne who.. congrads to me!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :D :D :D :) :) :) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'm suffering, oh, how upsetting, well, we will just have to have another.

What was the final tally on posts???

Hi Todd! :wave:

I don't know. Who volunteers to go through the whole thing and tally them up? :D

Hey Hes, think that you forgot the H in my name, oh well, it is 1:30, though I supppose it is not considered late until what 3:01, was that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter