• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ONE LINE THREADER's ANONYMOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetable I guess... Just look it up in a search engine. I want you guys to discover what it is....

Kevin -- I hope poutine doesn't make you too sexy for this thread. This is a nice place to be. No flaming here.

Poutine will definately NOT make you too sexy for this thread. If anything, it'll fatten anyone up. LOL!!!

Poutine is french fries covered in cheese curds which are then melted with gravy. So you get fries covered with gravy and cheese... and if the right type of cheese is used and the gravy is just hot enough, you get a beautiful stringy mass of fries. MMmmmmmm. :)

Really, I thought the same thing before I tried it.

It's amazing.... Really!!! :D

Definately not cottage cheese. Don't like that stuff.

It just small balls of cheese. Depends where you go. Burger King just uses regular cheese I think.

Some use mozzarella. Others cheddar. :)

I'm sure places near the border would have it (i.e. Buffalo). Toronto has it, but it's not as good as the stuff you get up here (large French community here) or in Quebec. :)

Oh yes, before I forget.

I picked up the Shakira CD. Not too bad. Just a few songs I really like.

Objection, Whenever Whatever and one other, can't remeber the title now. :)

LOL! Well if you ever visit, try some. Or maybe I'll bring some for a DIS meet, although I don't think it'd be too fresh. LOL! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter