One Direction Tickets!!!

dancin Disney style said:
Would they even know who Menudo is????

The basic rule is don't wear something that the kids don't like:rotfl2:

No but it may open up a discussion on how Menudo can dance (not sure if they did) and how 1D can't. .and so on..and the fans may get postal. I don't want to feel the wrath of the 1D fans(my kids included). Anyways they had a blast watching 5sos & 1d concert and I enjoyed watching my kids having a great time.

People were wearing all kinds of things. A lot of teens and younger kids, especially those in groups, had homemade tee shirts and headbands, etc., including DD and her best friend. (They did their nails in 1D too.) Cutest shirt I saw was on a young girl that said "Future Mrs. Styles". :rotfl2: Bottom line, wear what you're comfortable in - I really don't think anyone will care what anyone else is wearing. It seemed to be a very diverse audience.

People were wearing all kinds of things. A lot of teens and younger kids, especially those in groups, had homemade tee shirts and headbands, etc., including DD and her best friend. (They did their nails in 1D too.) Cutest shirt I saw was on a young girl that said "Future Mrs. Styles". :rotfl2: Bottom line, wear what you're comfortable in - I really don't think anyone will care what anyone else is wearing. It seemed to be a very diverse audience.

I'll wear the 'Future Mrs. Styles' shirt. :rolleyes1

My 15 year old daughter was at the DC concert when it rained. She was with a good friend and they had a blast-homemade tee shirts and all. Sounds like they appeal to alot of ages. I don't mind listening to them in the car and I am no longer a teenager.:cool1:
Elizabeth

We drove to Detroit late last night for 4 day weekend. Concert tomorrow. We saw them last year in Pittsburgh in smaller venue and loved it. Hard to beat but hoping ford field nice show

Has anyone bought tickets for next summers tour? My DD asked for them about 6 weeks ago as her Christmas present. I agreed and asked her who she was going with.....her answer...'um, YOU '. I have become a 1D fan so now I'm super excited to be going again.

Has anyone bought tickets for next summers tour? My DD asked for them about 6 weeks ago as her Christmas present. I agreed and asked her who she was going with.....her answer...'um, YOU '. I have become a 1D fan so now I'm super excited to be going again.

Last year I bought them for my DD for Christmas. I got decent seats. The week before the concert I was scanning Stub Hub and saw better floor seats right next to the catwalk for about the same price I had paid for our decent seats. I bought two of the floor seats and surprised DD and her BFF as we were walking into the stadium. I kept one of the original seats for myself and sold the other two to friends on FB. Anyway, the point of my long, rambling post is that I'm going to gamble this time and wait until closer to the concert and see what is available.

I have to say that I was not much of a fan before the concert but they put on an amazing show at Soldier Field. :goodvibes The group that totally won me over though, was 5SOS. We do have tickets for their tour for next summer.

Even though we're in our early 30's, BFF and I are big 1D fans. :) Last year for Christmas, I surprised her with tickets to their show in Tampa. It was a great time, but let me tell you... getting to that show was a FIASCO. After a traffic jam that gave me a panic attack, we wound up parking the car about 1.5 miles away and walking in.

Unless they announce more tour dates later, they're not coming anywhere near here yet. :-/

Has anyone bought tickets for next summers tour? I have become a 1D fan so now I'm super excited to be going again.

My dd17 and I had a fabulous time at the concert in Phoenix in Sept and now I've become a huge fan. :blush: Yup, I'm a mom Directioner. Bought their new album and love it!

Unfortunately they aren't coming anywhere near Arizona next year. We are still hoping they'll add dates and tour the southern half of the US next year. I mean they have to! How can they come and only visit half of the country??? LOL!:confused3

I would think that they will add dates to the tour. Originally, they said they were only visiting cities that were not on last summers tour. We are in Toronto and they were here last summer for 2 nights and already they have included us again.

We got row 5 floors.....but I think we should have bought 1 or 2 sections back. The stage layout is the same as last summer so I feel like we won't be that close. Last year they spent most of the show out on the ego walk. Oh well....we're going :banana:

We went twice this past summer and will be going again, but I'm going to wait until it's closer to concert time to buy tickets. We got excellent seats that way for one of the shows that was added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter