On Discovery Channel NOW! Disney Thrillmakers's!!!

I taped it last night and watched it this morning. I'm so excited to go (not that I wasn't anyway, but this made me even more excited).:hyper:

I also caught the ending of Mission Space. I will look for it on the fourth. Thanks. :)

It was an excellent show, different than your 'standrard' Disney or thrill park travel show. It sort of analyzed the science of thrill rides as they effect our senses, very neat. I really enjoyed it and almost felt I was riding all those attractions with the people. It was weird in a way, LOL.

I checked and it is on again Jan 04 2004 @ 04:00 PM Eastern

http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=24181&gid=11491&channel=DSC

Alright!! I'm so glad it will be on again Sunday. We won't be going to WDW at all this year so watching shows like this is the next best thing.

I was able to see all but the first few minutes and loved it. Sometimes I think some of these type shows end up looking like infomercials, but this was much different. It showed, talked about and analyzed several main rides throughout WDW.

Josh'sMom...
I may have not understood your question, but if you wanted to know that show that was on after the Disney show, it was "American Chopper". Which, IMHO, is by far the most interesting reality show out there. It is about a family owned custom motorcycle shop.

Anne

Originally posted by luvsTink
Josh'sMom...
I may have not understood your question, but if you wanted to know that show that was on after the Disney show, it was "American Chopper". Which, IMHO, is by far the most interesting reality show out there. It is about a family owned custom motorcycle shop.

Anne

Found that out after the Disney thing was on. I didn't tape the second one, but I watched it. Now my (almost) 8yr old son wants a Harley!!! GREAT! I told him he can have one when he can afford one!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the info!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter