On Discovery Channel NOW! Disney Thrillmakers's!!!

Okay! Is anyone watching it? Oh my God! I am sooo ready for my trip next week! I can't wait!!!

GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!!!! I am SO excited!!!!!! A few more days!!!!!!! I hope Mickey is ready for us--I'm really afraid we are going to all burst into tears when we see him and Walt's World!!!!!!!!!!

Almost there, Almost there!!!!

Thanks NY Ana for letting me know this is on!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We're all watching it now!! We need to be back there! It's interesting that they say these thrill rides are actually good for your health...I'm ready to improve my health some more!::MinnieMo

I missed it!!!:mad:

I will have to catch it on the next showing.

It is also on at
Jan 02 2004
@ 11:00 PM ET

Jan 04 2004
@ 04:00 PM ET

I missed most of it, but its on again at 11pm. I'm watching the Mission Space part now and can't wait til the last week in January to try it.

Thanks for the info!!!! My family enjoyed the show!!! If you missed the show, it will air @11pm tonight.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up! I will catch the whole thing at 11.:D

What time will it be on for central time zone and what channel will it be on? Thanks in advance.:wave2:

WOW! WOW! WOW! Wasn't that amazing!!!???

I was folding laundry and my DH screamed out to me that Disney was on T.V. I dropped everything and ran to the living room! We are just such Disney nuts. We crack ourselves up! ha ha ha :hyper: We were reliving all those rides and we can't wait to get there! It's incredible how Disney makes us feel!

As soon as I saw that it was on I ran to the computer to let you all know! I'm glad a few of you caught it. Yes they are going to air it again tonight so make sure not to miss it!

Thanks Ana!
I caught the end and am anxiously awaiting 10:00 (central time) to watch it all.

See you in two weeks!

Anne

Ana--YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks for telling us about that!! I have my VCR all ready for the next one!!!

Originally posted by luvsTink
Thanks Ana!
I caught the end and am anxiously awaiting 10:00 (central time) to watch it all.

See you in two weeks!

Anne

Do you know what channel it is on?

Had my VCR set and it is now (hopefully) recording. Do you know if the same one is on afterwards? It looks like it said "American" something. But don't know if it's the same or different. I have the VCR set for 2 hours anyway.

Thanks NYAna! I told my mom and she's taping it right now. I don't have cable so she's telling me about it over the phone.

Originally posted by joshsmom
Had my VCR set and it is now (hopefully) recording. Do you know if the same one is on afterwards? It looks like it said "American" something. But don't know if it's the same or different. I have the VCR set for 2 hours anyway.

The actual name of the tv program was American or America's Thrillmaker's.

I think it's gonna air again on the 4th but I'm not too sure. I have to check.

I watched the first half of it...then i got too depressed cuz we JUST got back. I wanna go back. I'm a 23 year old baby crying for a mouse....waahhh... I MUST get a hold of myself :)

foobs:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter