Older Pod Casts ... Still Available Anywhere?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I was just wondering if older Disney Pod Casts are "stored" anywhere to listen to? Right now there are links to listen back to June 2007, but before that, there are show descriptons, but no link to listen to those.

Is there anywhere you can listen to Pod Casts from say March, April, May of 2007?

I recently downloaded all of them from back as far as July 06 through iTunes by accident. I clicked the "get All" button and now have all of them on my ipod

I recently downloaded all of them from back as far as July 06 through iTunes by accident. I clicked the "get All" button and now have all of them on my ipod

Unfortunately I don't have an ipod yet....can I go to iTunes and download them to listen to on my computer?

Unfortunately I don't have an ipod yet....can I go to iTunes and download them to listen to on my computer?

I believe so. No iPod required. You might want to invest in a liquid-proof computer screen protector, though. The Podcast has been notorious for inducing spit-takes.
:happytv:

Yes you can. I download them in MP3 format and listen to them on my computer or mp3 player.

Thank You!!!! :worship:

I downloaded iTunes and found the DIS Unplugged Pod Casts list! :cool1:
(am listing to an April podcast right now)

I was getting all caught up on the ones here and wasn't sure what I was going to do just hanging around waiting for Tuesdays. :upsidedow

Scroll all the way up to the top of this page and on the right you'll see "MP3 Downloads" ....click there....it goes right back to April 06 I believe....I download them onto my desk top and then transfer them to my cheapy little MP3 player :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter