*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting my haircut & colored on Wednesday (before the kids get back from their dads house, they leave in the AM). Friday I am getting my nails done. I think I am going with a pink or purple for my toes. My fingernails are always clear. I just took a lovery nap. I feel much better, but my knee is hurting a little bit.

I am keeping it elevated & iced. Nurse Kaeleb just ran outside to play with the neighbor kids. So I am on my now I guess.

We made yummy choc cupcakes earlier.

I am getting my haircut & colored on Wednesday (before the kids get back from their dads house, they leave in the AM). Friday I am getting my nails done. I think I am going with a pink or purple for my toes. My fingernails are always clear. I just took a lovery nap. I feel much better, but my knee is hurting a little bit.

I am keeping it elevated & iced. Nurse Kaeleb just ran outside to play with the neighbor kids. So I am on my now I guess.

We made yummy choc cupcakes earlier.
Good. You deserve some pampering. :goodvibes
The cupcakes sound so good. I love cupcakes.

Your Nail Polish Color is Purple

purple.jpg

How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

Up until about a year ago, I only used earthy tone colors. I have never used Red, or PINK, PINK, but a dark pink yes.

The cupcakes are yummy.

Kaeleb is going to frost them later.

Your Nail Polish Color is Black

How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique

Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"
:rotfl:

Debbielouwho...aahhh..i'm sorry you are in pain... i wish i could make it go away. :wizard: did they give you any good pain pills?
I love your hairstyle..it looks so good on you! So what color are you gonna do your nails?

Beth... see.. purpLe! :thumbsup2 I just buy my nailpolish at the grocery store.. and get the kind that stays on for a certain amount of days without chipping.

Or go inexpensive on the actual color then get a good name brand no chip top coat. I dye my own hair at home and FaFiNkA cut it, too.

Dawn, I didn't forget your question about my favorite experience so far, I just can't decide on an answer haha. Toy story mania was my fave ride and I had a blast on everest when I rode with this family, a brother and sister about 20ish and their mom. They never rode it and the guy was pretty nervous, I rode with him.

Beth I drink red bulls when I need them which I have a feeling I will in Vegas but the drink with the vodka while gambling sounds nice.

Deb yummy cupcakes!!!

My toes are hot pink but I may get another pedi before we go if I have time. I'm getting a microdermabraision on tuesday after I sleep disney off all day.

We are off to kona now, I got some sun at the pool today.

Your Nail Polish Color is Red

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."

Ha - that's funny! At least I'm hot and sexy for something! My nails are actually always French. Toes I go a bit crazy - I love color and glitter and hand painted flowers and stones. Very sparkly and shiny.

I tried to dye my hair one time by myself....it wasn't pretty......

I am not sure what color I am going to do. Probably the same colors.
The same cut, it just needs to be trimmed. I need a new flat iron also.

I love that ride Marci.

When do you head home?

Marcie... ooohh thanks for sharing your trip with us! :goodvibes Travel Home Safe!

Theresa... ReD HoT MaMa ..oooOOOoooooLa La! I love sparkley toes too.

Debra... Your hairstyle frames your face really pretty!

Tonight we are going to take my parents out to dinner. I'm going to have chicken fried steak. Yeah I'm on the Chicken Fried SteaK Diet:rotfl2:

Tonight we are going to take my parents out to dinner. I'm going to have chicken fried steak. Yeah I'm on the Chicken Fried SteaK Diet:rotfl2:

And I'm making mashed potatoes! We should get together and make it a meal! :rotfl:

Debra, I'm glad you have helpers to watch over you! :wizard: I really like your hair too. :goodvibes

For nail polish, I'm using the stuff Theresa sent me in the last Diva exchange. I get SO many compliments on the color. :thumbsup2

Wendy!:rotfl:
My mom said if you need her to farm your stuff while you are in vegas just let her know and between she and my dad they can help.:goodvibes

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

This is so me--I always use a shade of light pink on both fingers (when I do them) and toes.

I'm getting a pedi this weekend.

Friday I get my hair blown out (I had it colored and cut two weeks ago).

If I get time to do my nails I'll do it Fri. night before I leave--otherwise will try to grab a minute in Vegas.

My mom said if you need her to farm your stuff while you are in vegas just let her know and between she and my dad they can help.:goodvibes

Wendy and Sally: which farm game do you do and how do you start it????

I am still here on the couch.

:cool1: :cool1: I love being in the single digits for vacation!!!

My color was Red like Theresa!

aahhh CheryL is pretty in PinK!:cutie:

i probably won't put any on my fingernails.:upsidedow

For nail polish, I'm using the stuff Theresa sent me in the last Diva exchange. I get SO many compliments on the color. :thumbsup2

Yay - I'm glad. I loved that color. I love the applicator too, like a felt pen. I think it's easier to use (especially for the creatively challenged people - like me :lmao:)

Dawn, you should pass along your mom's e-mail address so that we can add her as a neighbor on Farm Town. I send everyone gifts every day :thumbsup2

I tried to dye my hair one time by myself....it wasn't pretty......

I am not sure what color I am going to do. Probably the same colors.
The same cut, it just needs to be trimmed. I need a new flat iron also.

I love your hair, Deb! I am way too lazy to flat iron my hair. Curly wurly, that's me!

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

This is so me--I always use a shade of light pink on both fingers (when I do them) and toes.

I'm getting a pedi this weekend.

Friday I get my hair blown out (I had it colored and cut two weeks ago).

If I get time to do my nails I'll do it Fri. night before I leave--otherwise will try to grab a minute in Vegas.

I like pink!

Everyone is going to look so nice in Vegas (well, I'm probably going to look like I'm wilting in the heat - but my fingernails and toenails will look simply smashing!!!).

I tried on my jeans from Torrid and they are da bomb!! I was doing a fashion show for Frank and he's like - hey now, you're going without me, yes??? Hee hee! He loves my sparkly flip-flops too (on me, not for him ;)) I told him we'll just have to take another trip then so I can wear my nice stuff for him too! I guess that's tons of trips then, because now Jesse also wants to go to Vegas to go SHOPPING! He saw all the stores in the outlet mall and he thinks he would be in heaven. Maybe if he does well in summer school, we'll take a trip in August, before school starts and get some clothes and stuff. We'll see what kind of deals I can scare up!

Wendy and Sally: which farm game do you do and how do you start it????

We play Farm Town on Facebook. I just sent you a request so you can check it out for yourself. :goodvibes

Miss Sally is the bestest ever for harvesting all my grapes. :thumbsup2

My color was red too!

In other news: I just inhaled a bug through my nose...not on purpose...it does not feel so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter