*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh poor DebbieLouWho... big hugs to you and your swollen knee!:hug:
Get better soon, we have some Vegas Partying to do!

Beth... i Loved the Girls Next Door! I was so sad when they broke up.
I liked different girls best through the years. And now Kendra is going to have a Baby! Tonight we are going to watch her first show..we have it tivo'd. We also tivo Bridgette's Beaches. I heard Holly is getting her own show too.:yay:
I was sad too. I loved watching them all together.
I didn't know Kendra was pregnant! That's good for them. They seem like a nice couple. Her show was funny.

Bridget's Beaches is fun to watch. She's so dingy but in a cute way. lol
Holly is starring in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood which is probably why she was walking around the hotel. I didn't know she was getting her own tv show, but it would be good if she did. I think she should have stayed with Hef. He seemed to really love her. But then again, she's young and wants marriage and kids, so.... oh well.

Oh Beth that breakfast looks so yummy!!
I am starving! I have barely eaten anything or been awake to eat anything.
Laramie brought me a HUGE cinammon roll with my coffee yesterday but it was too sweet for me to eat it.

I will be fat & happy on this trip also.

OMG my foot is so swollen & my knee hurts today! When I was sleeping last night I rolled over on my tummy & OUCH today!!!

I hope you guys are having a great week!!
I'm sorry about your knee!! Take care. I hope it heals quickly.

And YAY for the fat and happy club! :cool1: :rotfl2:
I can't wait toooooooooooooo GO to vegas!
And introduce WendyLouWho and Theresa to slots!:lmao:

I picked up some thin little jelly bracelets in girlie colors.. for each time someone takes a shot.. they get a bracelet... :idea: i wonder who is going to have the most bracelets at the end of the trip?

Care to take a guess?:rotfl2:
I know who it won't be. :lmao:

Mark me down as fat and happy also! I wanted to lose 20 lbs before the trip, but gained 5 instead. :rotfl2:

Hope your knee starts feeling better soon Debra!

Dawn and I are in single digits now! :banana:

Beth... I know Holly kept saying she wanted a marriage and children..but why did she get involved with Chris Angel who is married? Oh well... I wanted her to stay with Hef.. I think they had a bond.. who knows.. she may end up with him in his final years. I just have a feeling. I think Holly is the prettiest and Bridgette the one who would be a great friend and Kendra is just funnY, she's like a puppy.

Beth if you sip the shots, a real sip, then we will give you bracelets! There are some shots that taste like candY. :lovestruc

WendyLouWho.. i think alllllllllll of my friends are BeautimouS! We are going to have suuuuuuuuuuuuuucH a fuN tiMe!
I was just at luxor looking at the 3d movie and the titanic exhibit.. and La Salsa has the margaritas by the yard! We gotta get you one of those for the keepsake glass:wizard:

Beth, if you haven't already, you need to try a slippery nipple - they are yummy and don't taste like alcohol!

I got my haircut the other day and I really like it, so I'm a happy camper! I shortened it three inches and now have bangs! Which apparently translates into "doing something different with my hair," 'cause that's what everyone at work keeps saying. I'm just happy to have shortened, thinner hair for those hot Vegas days and nights. :banana:

I loved the Girl's Next Door also! Bridgette always has and always will be my favorite. I saw that Holly was going to be performing in Vegas when we are there, this week is Mel B and someone else performing the show. It's kinda stupid, but I would love to run into any of them while we're down there! I saw some photos of Holly and Bridgette (or was it Kendra :confused3 ) in Vegas earlier this week. I'm happy for Kendra and her hubby, I think she'll be a really fun mom. :goodvibes I hear that Holly is throwing her baby shower Vegas style, I'd love to see it!

Well good morning ladies!! Wakey, wakey! Time for eggs and bakey. :cool1:

bacon-eggs-pic4.jpg

Hope you all have a great day. Anyone packed and ready yet??? One week from tomorrow, some of you will already be here. :yay:

I love bacon and eggs! I just made Jesse bacon and egg breakfast burritos - he loves them. It's his last day of school before exams on Monday and Tuesday, then summer (well, until July and summer school starts ;)) I am starting to get stuff together. Frank is laughing at me (he's a last minute sort of guy - I plan everything I need to do!).

Theresa... wait until You see alllllllllllll the stores at Ceasar's Palace.. omygosh... every big name designer you can think of. Maybe you should bring an extra suitcase.. nahhh you can always buy one there... uumm not that i would have ever had to do something like that after a big shopping trip.;) True all the stuff i bought was for christmas gifts.. hhmmm well almost all.:rotfl2:

I'm thinking I may need to get another suitcase just for everything Jesse wants! Good thing I can check two 50 pound bags with West Jet - I may need them. I can't wait to see all the shops.

I will be fat & happy on this trip also.

OMG my foot is so swollen & my knee hurts today! When I was sleeping last night I rolled over on my tummy & OUCH today!!!

I hope you guys are having a great week!!

Deb - I hope your knee feels better soon!

I can't wait toooooooooooooo GO to vegas!
And introduce WendyLouWho and Theresa to slots!:lmao:

I want to try the slots (I think I do....). Someone told me they know I'm going to win a big jackpot, so I'm going with that :thumbsup2

Mark me down as fat and happy also! I wanted to lose 20 lbs before the trip, but gained 5 instead. :rotfl2:

Dawn and I are in single digits now! :banana:

Fat and happy is good (better than thin and miserable!!). Yay for single digits :banana: :banana: :banana:

Beth, if you haven't already, you need to try a slippery nipple - they are yummy and don't taste like alcohol!

I got my haircut the other day and I really like it, so I'm a happy camper! I shortened it three inches and now have bangs! Which apparently translates into "doing something different with my hair," 'cause that's what everyone at work keeps saying. I'm just happy to have shortened, thinner hair for those hot Vegas days and nights. :banana:

Slippery nipple - hee hee :laughing: How come you can say nipple but you can't say **** here??? Inquiring minds want to know!

I got a haircut too - it's a leetle bit shorter than I expected. Frank loves it, I can deal with it. It is kind of cutesy for me (in my mind, I am a hot mama, but in reality, I'm more of the cute girl than the hot sexy one.....). It makes me look really young - hopefully someone will ID me when we go to a bar :rotfl2:

I'm getting my nails done on Wednesday - the same day I'm organizing and setting up Jesse's hockey end of the season party :scared1: Gotta have some girl stuff mixed in with the boy stuff or I will go insane.... My sister is coming over this Saturday to help my do my toenails. Don't laugh - I've never been someone who can color in between the lines and with toenails, that is not a good look for anyone to be rocking! I was going to get a pedicure before Vegas, but I just don't have time now. Jesse has games tonight, Saturday, and Sunday, then the party on Wednesday (and he has the league wind-up on the Saturday that I leave, but I'm missing that one. It's a bit of an all day snooze-fest and Frank is better at the all day sports thing than I am. I was manager all season, I get a break for that!). I have three more trainees this week too, so I will be SOOOOOOO ready for Vegas :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got a haircut too - it's a leetle bit shorter than I expected. Frank loves it, I can deal with it. It is kind of cutesy for me (in my mind, I am a hot mama, but in reality, I'm more of the cute girl than the hot sexy one.....). It makes me look really young - hopefully someone will ID me when we go to a bar :rotfl2:

I'm getting my nails done on Wednesday - the same day I'm organizing and setting up Jesse's hockey end of the season party :scared1: Gotta have some girl stuff mixed in with the boy stuff or I will go insane.... My sister is coming over this Saturday to help my do my toenails. Don't laugh - I've never been someone who can color in between the lines and with toenails, that is not a good look for anyone to be rocking! I was going to get a pedicure before Vegas, but I just don't have time now. Jesse has games tonight, Saturday, and Sunday, then the party on Wednesday (and he has the league wind-up on the Saturday that I leave, but I'm missing that one. It's a bit of an all day snooze-fest and Frank is better at the all day sports thing than I am. I was manager all season, I get a break for that!). I have three more trainees this week too, so I will be SOOOOOOO ready for Vegas :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm getting my hair trimmed on Tuesday, and getting my nails done! :yay::yay::yay:
And I'm going shopping sometime between now and next weekend. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm getting my hair trimmed on Tuesday, and getting my nails done! :yay::yay::yay:
And I'm going shopping sometime between now and next weekend. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Woo hoo - what are you shopping for??? I love to shop (shhhhh, don't tell anyone ;)) My hair was not just a trim, it was a lot...... It's too short now even for a ponytail :eek:

Woo hoo - what are you shopping for??? I love to shop (shhhhh, don't tell anyone ;)) My hair was not just a trim, it was a lot...... It's too short now even for a ponytail :eek:

Not sure yet, other than a nice pair of black capris.

At least with your haircut, Heather won't have a hard time recognizing you. :lmao:

I can't wait to see your haircut Theresa!

I was surprised about "nipple" too. I posted it and thought, "uh-oh, I can't say that!" then I went back and saw it wasn't bleeped out. :confused3

Theresa's gonna look so cute!:goodvibes I can't wait to see you again!!!

I hope Debra's knee is not giving her any pain on the trip.

Wendy...Bridgette is Bob's favorite too.. He likes curvy girls!

Hey StacieLee..what color are you painting your nails?

Theresa's gonna look so cute!:goodvibes I can't wait to see you again!!!

I hope Debra's knee is not giving her any pain on the trip.

Wendy...Bridgette is Bob's favorite too.. He likes curvy girls!

Hey StacieLee..what color are you painting your nails?

I can't decide, any suggestions?? :confused3

Well.. i like silver.. i think it looks like angel's hands.:goodvibes
Red is always classic.
Chanel's black lacquer is in.
I saw a girl with a pretty orangey melon colour and it looked great for summer.

A silvery blue is pretty on toenails

Beth... I know Holly kept saying she wanted a marriage and children..but why did she get involved with Chris Angel who is married? Oh well... I wanted her to stay with Hef.. I think they had a bond.. who knows.. she may end up with him in his final years. I just have a feeling. I think Holly is the prettiest and Bridgette the one who would be a great friend and Kendra is just funnY, she's like a puppy.
I think Criss was separated but yes, still married. I'm glad they aren't together anymore. He didn't seem good for her. Maybe she will end up back with Hef. I feel kind of sorry for him. He's had women all his life, and yet now it seems in his old age, he's so......... lonely. :confused3

Me too!!! And I'm skeered to see how much weight I'm going to gain while ya'll are here. :scared1: :lmao:

I think I will. I've had someone else tell me that, but they called it a Buttery Nipple. I guess they are the same thing.
I tried a Fuzzy Navel and it wasn't bad. Maybe I only like drinks with body part names.

I can't wait to see your hair! And Theresa's too.

I'm happy for Kendra and her hubby, I think she'll be a really fun mom. :goodvibes I hear that Holly is throwing her baby shower Vegas style, I'd love to see it!
Me too! They are going to have to do some serious baby proofing in that house!! :scared1: All those stairs and hard floors, etc.
I can see the kid when it starts walking playing on the stripper pole. lol

Everyone is going to look so pretty and stylish on this trip!! I can't wait to see everyone's fun new clothes, new hair cuts, and fancy nails. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Oh, I forgot to say, the one reason I really like Bridget is.........can anyone guess?

:rolleyes1

She loves Halloween and spooky things like I do!! :rotfl2: Halloween rocks! :thumbsup2

I know... what you mean. But I also look at Mary who is his age and think..see if he had a relationship with a good woman like that he might not be alone and be prey to people who want to profit from his name in his old age.

It's confusing..like a coin you turn the situation in your mind and can see all angles.. because we are removed from it.

sure why not.. all colors are pretty. ooohh or a purple metalic on the toes.. that would be kewl with sandals.

I know... what you mean. But I also look at Mary who is his age and think..see if he had a relationship with a good woman like that he might not be alone and be prey to people who want to profit from his name in his old age.

It's confusing..like a coin you turn the situation in your mind and can see all angles.. because we are removed from it.

sure why not.. all colors are pretty. ooohh or a purple metalic on the toes.. that would be kewl with sandals.
It's funny you mention Mary. Ruben has this theory that she's really Hef's "rock", the one he really turns to. They are sort of like an old married couple in a way.

Eh, who knows. Like you said we aren't in the situation. All we see is what they want us to see on tv.

I'm going shopping today and I'm going to buy some of those Red Vines and some pretty nail polish! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter