***OLD***DisDivas and Family October Mini Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Great day Disney Goblins and GhouLies!:goodvibes

Same to you!! Off to see Up today and to a baseball game! Anything fun planned your way?

Okay, am I the only one that thought, "13 year old girl, 15 year old boy, Huh....". Memories, ya know!

Anyhow, a entire herd of teens ought to help with that matter:)

Never know--might be a love match! I can see it now--Mommy and Daddy, how did you meet? Well, Grandma was a Disney fanatic and she dragged me to this trick or treat Disney party and it just so happened that Mommy was there that night . . . . and it was love at first sight!

Never know--might be a love match! I can see it now--Mommy and Daddy, how did you meet? Well, Grandma was a Disney fanatic and she dragged me to this trick or treat Disney party and it just so happened that Mommy was there that night . . . . and it was love at first sight!

Awe! That would be a good tale. Wish I was going to be there to attend the Halloween party with you all. I am happy to be going the days that I am though and seeing those that I can. I will be doing the party, but just on the 8th of October. Oh, well. I can give you a heads up to anything that will help you have a better time on your trip. Like a scout, sort of! We are not dressing up(Moms), but are thinking of doing t-shirts.

Have any of you seen these?

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/Holiday Shirt DISigns/

Oh man, I can just imagine Allyson... "... and then I gave birth to you right in Disneyland!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

YAY I am so glad that we will be joining you all! I am so excited. When we went to the halloween treat in 07 I think it was it rained :(. So here is hoping that we have better weather this time. I just renewed my AP yesterday so I need to wait at least a week or two but then I want to buy the tix! So much to buy all at once but I am really excited!!

I know the girls will dress up but now I am trying to convince Shane we should dress up too! I have a "wench" outfit from awhile ago so now I just have to think up something for him! Oh I am so excited that this worked out. When he said he wanted to do a trip with the girls and I since mom and I were taking the girls to D.C. I was so glad I was able to convince him to do this mini meet instead of just doing something by ourselves.

YAY for seeing the divas again before Feb!!!! :)

I'm so glad you're coming! I get to meet you early :cool1:

Those are great!

Hi everyone! I'm here for a few. DH is off from work today, and we are being lazy together.

Nothing new, just been working the past couple of days.

Hi!

It's only me again. I'm having a pity party for myself, cuz I can't come on this fun trip.

Boo hoo! :sad1:

Yay Bridgette I know can't wait to meet you!! And hope you have fun on your birthday next month! Wish I could be there!!

Hi Donna!! :)

Mel I so wish you could go to. I wanted Shane to meet my TOT buddy! ;)

Hope things are looking up! Can't wait to see you in Feb though!! :)

Oh and Hi Heather!! :)

Hi guys!
I hope you are doing well! It has been crazy busy here...school is out though so at least I have more time during the day to get things accomplished.:thumbsup2

Heather----could you take my name off the list for the trip? :flower3: I am bummed. Being in my upper division courses (as well as DH in his program) and we both cannot spare the time...or really the money to be going to DL. :guilty:

I hope you all have a blast and I am looking forward to the reports and pictures.:cool1:

aahh, January I was so looking forward to seeing You! Big Hugs

Hi guys!
I hope you are doing well! It has been crazy busy here...school is out though so at least I have more time during the day to get things accomplished.:thumbsup2

Heather----could you take my name off the list for the trip? :flower3: I am bummed. Being in my upper division courses (as well as DH in his program) and we both cannot spare the time...or really the money to be going to DL. :guilty:

I hope you all have a blast and I am looking forward to the reports and pictures.:cool1:

Aww I'm so sad I won't get to meet you :guilty:

Oh man, I can just imagine Allyson... "... and then I gave birth to you right in Disneyland!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi!

It's only me again. I'm having a pity party for myself, cuz I can't come on this fun trip.

Boo hoo! :sad1:
:grouphug: I so wish you could. I don't want to wait until the next ladies trip to see you again. :sad2:

:sad1: I will miss you!! But you know, I said before that if it came down to this trip or the ladies trip, then I'd rather you come in February. AND don't even tell me you might not make that one. I won't hear of it.
(plugs ears) lalalalalalalalala

January I am sad you won't be coming as well. I was hoping to introduce you to my dh. :(

But I agree with Beth you BETTER come in Feb girl!! NO options!! You just HAVE to be there!! ;)

Anyway hope everyone has a good Monday!

Well guess what?????

I was talking to Dave last night while some of my kids were around..........and I told them all about how sad I was that I couldn't come on this trip. The reason being, is because the weekend prior to DL, we are going to be in Vegas, and I can't change those plans. So I just knew that it would be too much to be gone again, and my whole family would look at me like I had gone crazy! :laughing:

So then my sweet DH says, "You know that is the Pomona Swap Meet weekend." I say, "It is?" :goodvibes :banana::woohoo::yay:

My DS and DIL are in charge of adverstising and taking ads for this, so they have to go, and Dave usually goes to help out. When I met you guys in April at DL, it was for a Swap Meet Weekend!!!

Soooooooooooo in other words, they have to be there, and I can tag along!!! :cool1: And if I come then my grandsons will come along too!! But we will only be able to be there Friday night and Saturday probably. I guess I need to check out all of your plans and see what I can squeeze in.

Anyways, I hope I can get it worked out. :thumbsup2

YAY mel!!!Woot! I am so happy! Friday is the Halloween party. Maybe you can take your grandbabies to that! That would be so much fun!! They would LOVE that! I am so excited! Can't wait to hopefully see you!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Melody will be disney trick or treating:goodvibes

Hi Heather -

I found out that DBF's DD's band will be hosting their Band Specatular that same weekend! I was afraid of that but I am still planning to join you all for most of the weekend. Bob and his DS may be able to join me for the Halloween Party.

Would you please add me to the following lists?

Miss Sally's BD
Halloween Party + 2 maybe (Me for sure)
Beth's BQ BD celebration

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter